Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I can't believe Gaga wasted Babylon wtf

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

Reality
32 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Babylon would not do well as a single. 

At this point, no one cares if a song will do well as a single. The era is 7 months old and already pretty much dead. She said in the ROM and 911 Gagavision episodes that she'd do anything for the gays so we'll see what she does with Babylon :selena: Cause I'm sure she's fully aware of how homosexual that song is :selena: 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree with this.

Babylon is a timeless, euphoric, f*ck-you dance anthem and people with taste will understand the level of iconic implications this song truly has. If i'm being honest, Babylon for me is a once in a lifetime bop similar to Bad Romance in the sense that it had the potential to reset the cultural zeitgeist. I'm still hoping it gets released as a single and that we get an EPIC visual, perhaps to conclude the era but it does feel as if the era has already ended. Where is there to go from here? It just feels like it's a bit late now for all of that and it's going to be hard to capture any attention as the album isn't fresh in people's minds anymore apart from us die-hard fans.

It truly makes me sad because Chromatica was the first proper dance/pop album we've had from Gaga in 7 whole years and everything has sort of just vanished into thin air before we really got a true taste of it. It breaks my heart because this album in particular means so much to me . Also the fact we all knew Gaga was going to give us the serve of the millenium with this album rollout and it just never came to fruition. I can't stop thinking about the performances, looks, interviews etc that we missed out on as a fanbase. Anyway onwards and upwards, I'm looking forward to  the 'Gucci' era...:bradley:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

HotLikeMexico
52 minutes ago, Little99 said:

We have been chill for months :bear: 

Nah. There's always a post about someone complaining about Gags not doing enough.

Early Version
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

200_d.gif

She couldve just recreate this whole "Metropolis" Babylon scene and the video would slap us to chromatica and back

What an amazing idea... that would be I C O N I C :pawsup:

Babylon deserves a mv. It needs a visual. :bradley:

ShayCristoforo

I love the album version, but I think the HL version is the only version that could have commercial success. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Rat Boy

People need to stop saying stuff like 'it wouldn't do well as a single, you guys know nothing about marketing blah blah blah'. At this point we don't care about commercial success, we just want more content. :huntyga:

If her health is not the best right now, then of course she should rest up and look after herself. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

babylon is stripped down version of BJAF i think chromatica is summary of her old era but with lite production ala bloodpop n burns

gfarabello

Honestly, your idea is *amazing*. I simply love it and it also connects with the 911 video plot. Hope her team sees this post and rejoice 

Duella Dvil

Can y'all wait to post threads like this after the era is finished Jesus so impatient

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived