Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

DL: Chromatica (Official Album Instrumentals)

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hebi said:

Why their size are so big?

They're in WAV format (for raw / uncompressed audio), not MP3 format (audio compressed to varying degrees to be more portable / less demanding on storage options)

For people making remixes etc., it can be helpful to start their work with the full glory of the uncompressed audio, rather than a compressed version of the track

⚡🐲

warhol killer

I think I might make a Chromatica mix video because of this. :giveup: The instrumentals sound great!!! Thank you to everyone who shared this.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

LOVE JUNKIE
29 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Thank you!!!!! Yaaaaaas. Extended versions here we come!!! Please someone do an extended Sour Candy

your wish is my command :lana:

on a three day bender

StarstruckIllusion

BLOODPOP®️ RIGHTS and not a compromise in sight!!!

21 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

The way Free Woman is basically one chord progression the entire time :laughga:

Chromatica is an interesting beast in that all her other instrumentals are hella complex and filled with a ton of different sounds. Plainly put, they’re stuffed. Chromatica’s are incredibly simple by comparison. Not bad or anything, but interestingly leave a bit more room to breathe. The song that differs slightly in that regard is Babylon but even that is just super balanced all the way through. Love the sax on the final chorus especially.

I still can’t get enough of BTW and ARTPOP’s instrumentals and it’s been almost a decade.

I even needed a few weeks of listening to Joanne’s instrumentals to hear every detail while with Chromatica’s I feel like I didn’t hear anything new.

I love how they are not mixed so you can listen clearly to each instrumental and beat :tony:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

numb the flame

Is there any way to restore Sine? :messga: I need to hear that ending unmixed and those pianos all the way through

DanceInTheDark
2 minutes ago, Immortalpop said:

Are these just mix passes or are they actually made with the unmastered stems? :ally:

Mixed with the stems.:tony:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

RainingOnMe

Thank you so much!!!

These are mixed with stems, not the real masters. Also, 1000 Doves is definitely a demo :wtfga: It has alternate strings and synths than the ones used in the final.

FutureIllusion

Hi there! I made this Twitter thread in order to provide a visual teaser for these instrumentals! Hope you like it and share it ;) 

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Cybertronica said:

Thank you so much!!!

These are mixed with stems, not the real masters. Also, 1000 Doves is definitely a demo :wtfga: It has alternate strings and synths than the ones used in the final.

Alice sounds slightly different too

End Racism Now

Archived