David Ward

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

Omg I can't BELIEVE that this whole thread is complaints :saladga:

I was literally so excited to see this and y'all are being so negative I...

I might need to leave this hellsite, for my own happiness

Miserable people

Ifkr! I was like "AAAAAAAAAH" when I saw the topic title and loved the video.
It shows both the making + her explaining the video and creation process, which makes for a perfect video.
Also, had anyone already analyzed those branches? For me it was new anyway and was like "omg, that's so well thought out".

As we already knew, 911 MV is one of her best and it's very nice to know that she probably thinks the same. It really is like "old Gaga" explaining her art.

Some people on here are just insufferable, even the FIRST comment on the topic was about "it's too late".
WHO THE F CARES if it's just released now, 4 months after? It's a Gagavision, not even a MAIN promo thing that should be close to release date or so (like radio push, MV itself etc). It's still new content that we love, it gives an insight in the video and Gaga's art, we hear and see her talk, and if anything revives your interest for the video, ffs. 
It's really like this:

some fans: We want promo, Gaga!
*Gaga releases something*
some fans: no, not that!

some fans: We want promo, Gaga!
*Gaga releases something*
some fans: no, it's too late!

:saladga:

There's really a difference between criticism and plain childish behavior and "oooh, look at my quirky comment".

Serial Chiller

She looks sooooo damn gooood. And the way she sings "pop a 911 then pop another one" The violent Fame voice throwback I am unable to can. :nooo:

JustTea
16 hours ago, Adarsh said:

You must be a new fan because Gagavisions have been black and white since they started. 

Not at all, SL and ROM had some chroma scenes. While #46 is full colored for an example.

numb the flame
10 hours ago, JustTea said:

Not at all, SL and ROM had some chroma scenes. While #46 is full colored for an example.

the 911 Gagavision has some pink filtered scenes towards the end of the video. 

• 4 weeks later...
Mother of Puppies

I´m still waiting for part II because they stopped at the best part.... someone said that there will be a 2nd part of the video (the last scene) I just can´t remember where I read this lol

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived