💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Covid case on the set of “Bullet Train”

smitherz

Featured Posts

I don’t think she has been on set yet. Gaga sign on to do the movie around the last week of November...she will probably start shooting in January.

freebit

If I was her this definitely wouldn't help my hype. :smh:

But yeah, it's getting so bad everywhere. Everyone trying to go on business as usual for the holidays is just exacerbating the situation. Last I checked my state's ICU beds were full. My hands are so cracked from washing & I'm doing the best I can, staying in when possible and wearing a mask, but I feel like it's only a matter of time for me. :saladga:

Hope she stays safe when she gets to Canada/the film set. I hope that this person recovers & that others are ok. 

30 minutes ago, ghs said:

I don’t think she has been on set yet. Gaga sign on to do the movie around the last week of November...she will probably start shooting in January.

I don't think so either. She wasn't tagged by the director in those posts from this week's filming. Kind of lucky she isn't one of the leads tbh. 

5 hours ago, zakariah said:

wow what a great idea to resume business as usual even though the covid-19 situation in the US is becoming worse by the day :enigma:

Honestly tea. As much as we should appreciate media and industry in a time like this, there really needs to be more comprehensive shutdowns. Case in point, this.

I think some productions, maybe like smaller-set TV shows, or reality TV productions, or more viable for isolated shooting. But larger-scale films like this garner more risk and liability, I assume. 

3 points in and ready for more

Bradley
5 hours ago, ghs said:

How do you know she signed in November? It was reported in November but it doesn't mean she didn't sign before November, right?

JusKeepBreathin

This is why Tom Cruise is yelling at crew members. If a shoot closes due to Covid it's loss and there is no box office to make it up. It's a miracle studio are still shooting movies.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived