• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jesus

• Miel

• Eulonzo

• Lizzi

It was from my, too :flop: she was fat

ARE YOU SERIOUS? FAT? :eek: If that's fat, you have some serious issues.

HausOfJono

She was really pale at that concert tho. And it was the second tour date of her European Monster Ball leg after her break and announcing Born This Way as her new record. I mean, like, she just came back from her holiday, shouldn't she be tan? She had been in Greece and ****. Instead, she came to Norway with a cold, and her voice was HORRIBLE that night.

OMG im gonna look up videos and see how bad it was. She was a little, ehm... overweight, too. Not fat by any means, but fatter than her usual *very skinny* self :P. Food binging in Greece?

Edited by HausOfJono

OMG im gonna look up videos and see how bad it was. She was a little, ehm... overweight, too. Not fat by any means, but fatter than her usual *very skinny* self :P. Food binging in Greece?

The worst one:

Some more:

ristretto

ARE YOU SERIOUS? FAT? :eek: If that's fat, you have some serious issues.

That's fat for being Gaga. She's short. When she sat down during Telephone her stomach looked horrid LOL. And omg her voice was so bad! Thank God it got better for her Sweden show. :troll:

That's fat for being Gaga. She's short. When she sat down during Telephone her stomach looked horrid LOL. And omg her voice was so bad! Thank God it got better for her Sweden show. :troll:

:angry:

HausOfJono

The worst one:

Some more:

OMG, Speechless was TERRIBLE. She sounds so short of breath & wheezy, I feel so bad... she didn't go for ANY of the high notes. It was basically monotone.

I think it's the combination of a cold, being out of shape & practice due to the vacation, and a little too much weed/ciggys...

Edited by HausOfJono

OMG, Speechless was TERRIBLE. She sounds so short of breath & wheezy, I feel so bad... she didn't go for ANY of the high notes. It was basically monotone.

I think it's the combination of a cold, being out of shape & practice due to the vacation, and a little too much weed/ciggys...

But then again, she cried during Speechless tho. She wept trough the whole song, but atleast she didn't cancel tho. :flutter:

All Photobooth images available at the moment:

y4Gca.jpg

ZGp6g.jpg

0dfeh.jpg

I haven't seen these before. I love the one with the red dress on the plane. :flutter:

Purpleteardr0ps

I haven't seen these before. I love the one with the red dress on the plane. :flutter:

Lol the lady on the left of that picture is giving gaga the "what the hell are you doing" look. :rofl: