aww she looks so adorable :') and yeah...he is a douche Edited by Dirty Pony

pink sushi

Luc is a dummy.

I never liked Luc that much...I'm so glad they broke up. Luc was so mean to her

ugh...Luc is such a douchebag :P

yeah...he is a douche

so true :tea:

They speak the truth! :crossed:

No they don't. I'm not fond of him, but none of us know him well enough or know what he's like irl.

No they don't. I'm not fond of him, but none of us know him well enough or know what he's like irl.

True, but there havebeen so many articles and stuff saying that Luc was verbally and physically abusive to her :(like fans said that he pushed her down on the set of the You and I video for example

pink sushi

True, but there havebeen so many articles and stuff saying that Luc was verbally and physically abusive to her :(like fans said that he pushed her down on the set of the You and I video for example

HE DID WHAT?!?! :grr:

HE DID WHAT?!?! :grr:

Yeah!! i know right?? well some fans who were there saw luc push her down and they were tweeting about it and they thought it was part of the video but it wasnt.... poor gaga :sad:

pink sushi

Yeah!! i know right?? well some fans who were there saw luc push her down and they were tweeting about it and they thought it was part of the video but it wasnt.... poor gaga :sad:

OMG WTF!!!!!!! :mad: :grr: I thought Luc was a douchebag but i didn't think that he was PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE to gaga. :sad:

My hatred towards him just moved to a whole new level................ :grr:

OMG WTF!!!!!!! :mad: :grr: I thought Luc was a douchebag but i didn't think that he was PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE to gaga. :sad:

My hatred towards him just moved to a whole new level................ :grr:

Exactly what happened to me.... i feel so bad for her....she doesnt deserve to be treated that way :( thank god she has Taylor now. also this article gave me a whole new perspective on him too http://www.celeb---hy.com/144197/lady_gaga_thinks_her_douchebag_boyfriend_is_the_best_she_can_do/