💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Poker Face reaches 800 million views on youtube!!!

Zak

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

The first time I heard the song was when my uncle was playing it from his phone while we were on a ride to attend a wedding :yennefer:

That is to say that now when I think back, literally random straight dudes were listening to it all the time.

The same thing happened again with Shallow recently. :wub:

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, Zak said:

The second best selling song of all times did that 😍😍

You mean of 2009 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

54 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

You mean of 2009 

Its the second best selling female song of all time in the US if you look at actual sales. And Gaga is the only artist in history to have two songs sell over 7 million pure copies in the US. This tweet says female but that’s wrong.

54 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

You mean of 2009 

No it’s the second best selling single of all times behind Rolling in the deep. It has around 20 million digital sales+ringtones. Poker face sold 7.6 million digital sales+1.5 million ringtones in the U.S alone.... and it basically went #1 in every country around the world. 

2 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

The first time I heard the song was when my uncle was playing it from his phone while we were on a ride to attend a wedding :yennefer:

That is to say that now when I think back, literally random straight dudes were listening to it all the time.

The same thing happened again with Shallow recently. :wub:

I remember when everyone used to listen to gaga during her debut. I feel like born this way made her too “gay” for the gp and that’s when everything started going down hill

3 minutes ago, Zak said:

I remember when everyone used to listen to gaga during her debut. I feel like born this way made her too “gay” for the gp and that’s when everything started going down hill

But that’s the best thing about her. She stood up for us and didn’t care about commercial success. I will always respect that. 

Blastertoyo
11 minutes ago, Zak said:

No it’s the second best selling single of all times behind Rolling in the deep. It has around 20 million digital sales+ringtones. Poker face sold 7.6 million digital sales+1.5 million ringtones in the U.S alone.... and it basically went #1 in every country around the world. 

It’s really not 

:awkney:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_singles_in_the_United_States

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_singles

please enlighten me to death

4 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

I’m using chartmasters. Wiki doesn’t have any official sources.... 

https://chartmasters.org/2017/10/best-selling-artists-albums-and-singles-of-all-time/5/

he also broke down the figure for poker face in his gaga cspc page

poker face spent 84 weeks (which is almost 2 years) on the digital sales chart, and that’s only top 50. It had crazy longevity. It kept on selling throughout 2010 and 2011. 

7 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

But that’s the best thing about her. She stood up for us and didn’t care about commercial success. I will always respect that. 

It solidified her fan base. Little monsters and swifties seem to be the largest fan base. Even when she loses go support she”ll still have huge first week numbers because of us 🥰🥰

1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Its the second best selling female song of all time in the US if you look at actual sales. And Gaga is the only artist in history to have two songs sell over 7 million pure copies in the US. This tweet says female but that’s wrong.

YOU MEAN TOMORROW! KEEP STREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

Economy
On 12/9/2020 at 3:09 AM, Adarsh said:

Ok that's a little more specific than ur comment originally made it sound like :enigma:

So ur talking about female singles specifically... U had said 2nd best selling single of all time as if u meant singles in general cuz u didn't specify u were talking about female singles only

Also if it's just in the US and not WW then it's also a specific market

:emma:

Archived