💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sara Carreira dead in Car Crash

Akiki

Featured Posts

Sara carreira was 21 years old. She was the daughter of the most famous singer in Portugal and was close friends to Portuguese biggest popstars. 

Her boyfriend and also singer is now being looked by doctors. 

Her father, Tony Carreira, lived in France for years before making it big. Their fanbase spans from Portugal to France. In his later years is sons followed is steps and Sara decided to the same just a few years ago. 

Rest In peace 

Economy

Holy sh*t that's Tony Carreiras Daughter??? :udidnt:

Omg I didn't know he had a daughter this is so sad. May she rest in peace. This is actually so sad and at 21 :(

Edit: I realize this may not be the most appropriate moment to go off but just gonna mention that last time I visited Portugal that song from second video you embedded was on the radio all the time. I loved the song but I didn't know the name of it and I didn't know it was by Tony Carreiras Son :duck:

6 minutes ago, Economy said:

Omg I didn't know he had a daughter this is so sad. May she rest in peace :(

She is a bit younger than Mikael and David and they were very protective of her. I discovered very late that he had a daughter also. 

Tomorrow is going to be a rough day. Tony fanbase is so dedicated and massive. His family is very dear to all. Not that she was a massive singer but being  Tony's daughter will make this a very hard moment for many. 

When he divorced his wife it was months of coverage. And it was on good terms. 

Economy
3 minutes ago, Akiki said:

She is a bit younger than Mikael and David and they were very protective of her. I discovered very late that he had a daughter also. 

Tomorrow is going to be a rough day. Tony fanbase is so dedicated and massive. His family is very dear to all. Not that she was a massive singer but being  Tony's daughter will make this a very hard moment for many. 

When he divorced his wife it was months of coverage. And it was on good terms. 

I'm not huge into his music but obviously I know who Tony Carreira is cuz anyone who's Portuguese has heard of him.

I'm low-key shook that song I like (the second video) is from a relative of his I wasn't aware of that

But also sad. I didn't know he had a daughter but dying at 21 is always tragic :/

9 minutes ago, Economy said:

Omg I didn't know he had a daughter this is so sad. May she rest in peace :(

And yeah. It was a holly sh*t moment. We stopped everything at home to see the news. She was so young. At first they didn't said it was her. The reporter was very secretive about it and waiting for the family to know first. That alone shows how much people respect their family. But many people already were dropping her name cause most of the famous people at the hospital were friends with her and there was an Instagram post of them together. 

Economy

Searched up a few of her videos

I really like this one :(

Edit:

She did one with her brother? That's actually adorable :giveup:

Gagz4Gaga

So sad. And personally quite terrifying. That’s why I’m always apprehensive in learning how to drive. :messga:

nostalgia’s for geeks

18 hours ago, Economy said:

Searched up a few of her videos

I really like this one :(

Edit:

She did one with her brother? That's actually adorable :giveup:

Yeah. They did Tha song last year I think. 

I kinda love David songs. But it's like my dirty secret ahah. Search for "Festa" , "Domino" and my favorite "Ficamos por aqui". 

It's a bit corny but Ficamos por aqui is such a BOP. Specially if you are trying to get over someone. 

Economy
3 hours ago, Akiki said:

Yeah. They did Tha song last year I think. 

I kinda love David songs. But it's like my dirty secret ahah. Search for "Festa" , "Domino" and my favorite "Ficamos por aqui". 

It's a bit corny but Ficamos por aqui is such a BOP. Specially if you are trying to get over someone. 

Imma search em up :lolly:

Archived