Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

AIWFCIY is being streamed more than ever

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Arcanum

I hate the fact that she kinda turned into a cult icon. I have bought her debut vinyl and "Someday" vinyl and positioned them at the top of my bookcase. Each and everytime my friends mock me about it. I wish she was respected the way Celine Dion is. She deserves it.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

SlaeUrAnus
46 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Not even just pop music either 

she’s truly one of the trailblazers of the pop archetypes we know today, from r&b diva and the genre-blending crossovers to pop/rap collabs 

100%.

She is a trailblazer. I hate it when people say "oh she is the Queen of Christmas" yet disregard the further work she has done. 

She isn't a one trick pony, she is effin' Mariah Carey!

In my messy era.

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

100%.

She is a trailblazer. I hate it when people say "oh she is the Queen of Christmas" yet disregard the further work she has done. 

She isn't a one trick pony, she is effin' Mariah Carey!

She also wrote every single one of her #1s except for 1 :firega:

please enlighten me to death

FrederickSpears
1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

I hate the fact that she kinda turned into a cult icon. I have bought her debut vinyl and "Someday" vinyl and positioned them at the top of my bookcase. Each and everytime my friends mock me about it. I wish she was respected the way Celine Dion is. She deserves it.

Get better friends, preferably ones with taste. No one thinks of her as a cult icon.

dimitristhe

This song is unstoppable! On the way to be the most successful song of all times. Mimi must be so proud of it. She deserves more success though, her music catalogue is impressive (#JusticeForCaution). 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

littlepotter

I wonder if this will slow down in subsequent years or if it'll just keep happening forever...? I mean 60 million, has any song ever made this many royalties? It must be the biggest of all time by now!

chaeri pls

Blastertoyo
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I wonder if this will slow down in subsequent years or if it'll just keep happening forever...? I mean 60 million, has any song ever made this many royalties? It must be the biggest of all time by now!

White Christmas is still the best selling song of all time with over 50 million physical sales since 1942 but they don’t update these stats nearly often enough 

littlepotter
8 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

White Christmas is still the best selling song of all time with over 50 million physical sales since 1942 but they don’t update these stats nearly often enough 

Not 50 million- :air:

chaeri pls

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Not 50 million- :air:

Apparently it still holds the world record for best selling song of all time 

Glad to be part of the streamers, I've been streaming it back to back with Oh Santa!, she's gonna get that #1 thanks to moi :queenga:

Arcanum
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

Get better friends, preferably ones with taste. No one thinks of her as a cult icon.

Please don't be rude.

Friends aren't chosen by who they stan or not.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Archived