Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever deleted all your social media

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Well I did it

Angry New York GIF

If you did it,was it a good choice and did you manage to fix your mental health...I know it’s a strange thread but it’d be a good thing to know if you’ve changed in one or another aspect 

I have done it before. Now both my FB and IG are deactivated for the last three months! I love my friends, but I really need a break from everyone’a thoughts and lives at times.

Tinnitus15
13 minutes ago, blzr said:

I have done it before. Now both my FB and IG are deactivated for the last three months! I love my friends, but I really need a break from everyone’a thoughts and lives at times.

Exactly!

i deleted them years ago, i really don't care what people who i used to know are eating for breakfast,  the only thing i have is a stan twitter account

200.gif

HotLikeMexico

I deleted all my social media accounts and have never looked back. I’m so much happier without it. 

im at the point also where I might leave GGD. I just think life is better without social media. 

Cello

I deleted twitter around 5 years ago and my Facebook is deactivated most of the time, I check it probably once every couple of months. I still have Instagram, which steals way too much of my free time so I should probably delete that too. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

GagaSine

I want to do it, but, and I know this sounds pathetic, it gives me purpose in life.

I just have no irl friends and I am someone who is very insecure and needy, interaction with ppl online gives me validation and makes me feel less worthless.

I have severe depression and while I do recognize I use social media as a crutch it still helps in ways. I need to work on healthier ways to make connections and build my self esteem, but it’s so hard especially now with the pandemic.

I used to have a blog on tumblr that I literally spent my entire free time on. I was literally homeless at one point updating my blog at the public library. It is definitely something you could call an addiction. I haven’t used tumblr now for about four years but I still miss it and the connections I made so much. I recently got banned from twitter and i’m so heartbroken about it! I am missing the ppl I would talk to so much!

I have deleted all my photos from a social site before cause I had the self-esteem of a piece of **** and I thought no one cared about them anyway

I never had facebook or twitter or instagram so no, i do live without them. I feel secluded at times, but i am happy to not waste time in these kinds of apps

FentyGa

nope, i’d feel so disconnected

when i’m sad, isolated, or thinking too much, i look at my social media and feel connected to the world and other people

Sorcerer92

I recently deleted Twitter and boy what a relief its been more my sanity. Although I still have Facebook, im rarely on it anymore. The only social media I use actively is Snapchat and Instagram. 

DirrtyPony

Yes I've been off of FB and IG for over a year and don't miss it for a second. You don't realize how much consuming mindless info can weigh on you until you step away for a while.

Strung out for another taste

I was disconnected last weekend and i really felt great, i felt more relaxed. the quarantine really made me take a lot of annoyance with social networks so i think i'll disconnect again the next 2 months.

I’ve quit FB years ago and IG almost 2 years ago but idk if I’ll ever delete the accounts lol I’m a sentimental hoe

Ricardo

no but sometimes I want to, instagram is the only social media I can bare, either way I'm barely active, I'm a lurker 

Archived