question

Which 1000 Doves version do you prefer?

LittleMonster20

Favorite 1000 Doves version   

92 members have voted

1. 1. What’s yours?

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

Dance version because Gaga's vocals are better on it (yes you heard it right) I don't kinda like the way she sings the chorus on the piano version

xoxo Craig

Piano version. The dance version reminds me of Euphoria or Stero Love :selena:  the piano version gives the song much more depth

End Racism Now

GagaSine

To me the piano version is much more listenable and i like the extra lyrics. The dance version feels sterilized and dull.

But I have never enjoyed dance pop as much as other music.

FfFfFfFF

I love both in different ways.

The Chromatica demos are so effortlessly great and enjoyable in their own way, especially compared to the remixes. Not to speak ill of the recent 911 remixes but I always feel like those have random stuff and melodies added that don't make sense and don't sound good while the demos have similar structures that make sense and work. :bradley:

Sorcerer92

The album version is the superior edition of the track. But the piano version is lovely in its own way. 

JoanneMonster

The dance version is easily one of her worst songs for me after the cure, it sounds like a kygo song

Piano version all the way

I See You

the one that I listened to :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2School4Cool

The album version, I love the melody when she sings “flying like a thousand doves” in the chorus. I love both though!

See The Best In Everyone

Kadikaado

Easily the piano version. The dance version is just not as good as the piano ballad.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived