Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Dua Lipa : 'Levitating'“/'Physical' & 'Fever' at the NRJ Music Awards

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

That angele song is boring af

Dua will also perform at the LOS40 Music Awards tonight so maybe there she will sing something less boring :excited2:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

NewUsername
22 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

19 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Dua will also perform at the LOS40 Music Awards tonight so maybe there she will sing something less boring :excited2:

:koons:

34 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

31 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

What if i told you you could develop a personality that doesnt involve saying every negative thing that pops in your head

vyniildisk
Just now, Jed said:

What if i told you you could develop a personality that doesnt involve saying every negative thing that pops in your head

who are you refering to? 

Aha Non-french people please watch Angele tonigh. She's so talented, she can dance and sing pretty well and she's so cute

30 minutes ago, swakby said:

you must be from the US 

Im in Europe and I think a lot of Dua's songs are a bit boring. People's taste don't differ according to where they are from. I'm sure someone from South Africa must not like Gaga, but someone from Poland does. Because as human beings we have different tastes and preferences.

tyler k

YAS I love Fever so much, I honestly think it’s better than some songs on FN:fan:

pumped for this performance!

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Sorcerer92
32 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Im in Europe and I think a lot of Dua's songs are a bit boring. People's taste don't differ according to where they are from. I'm sure someone from South Africa must not like Gaga, but someone from Poland does. Because as human beings we have different tastes and preferences.

If you think her music is boring why are you engaging in a topic about her? Sometimes we must learn to keep our opinions to ourselves :staymad:

Archived