Azealia Banks “Daddy Yankee so fine”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

hijadeputa
9 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

Supongo que para él es un halago. 

11 hours ago, ajmsamuel said:

tu eres puta y lo sabes

You ugly ass bullys are so cool trying to put me down teaming up w/ each calling me a h*e just because I said my humble opinion, but guess what? I don’t care and you won’t succeed, go read the kindness book or something

Now gtfo 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa
1 minute ago, VenusHooker said:

"Humble opinion" :ladyhaha:

Well, you answered the comments, so it seems you do care :trollga: And you are the bully here for calling people ugly.

At least I need no backup :) Who are you even? Bitch you joined this cult site 3 years ago, do you even know what ARTPOP is?

hijadeputa
5 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

Lol, what a pathetic response. I think I know Gaga better than you do because I preach what she teaches "KINDNESS", which you really need. Goodbye, sis. I don't like to interact with toxic people. I've already given you a lot of attention. Everyone here in this thread has already given you what you deserve, I have nothing more to say. Have a good day.

Hahaha lol talk about escaping the situation after I exposed ur bullying 😂 You don’t like interacting with toxic people but are toxic urself? Yeah you and ur two friends has given me what I deserve 😂 Bitch bye

On 12/5/2020 at 7:40 PM, GNZAREVILO said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
ugly

rs_600x600-180326140342-600.daddy-yankee
average

EeNsmCMXoAM_Dzg.jpgspicy hot fine

First one is cute wth... 

Daddy yankee is ugly for me

The otger is just a kid. 

59 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Hahaha lol talk about escaping the situation after I exposed ur bullying 😂 You don’t like interacting with toxic people but are toxic urself? Yeah you and ur two friends has given me what I deserve 😂 Bitch bye

You’re saying the majority of a group of 500+ million people are ugly so I don’t get why you’re acting surprised as to how people are reacting to it. 

You’re on a forum of a person that has fought against beauty standards her entire career, yet you’re here making remarks about other people appearances with negative connotations. Maybe you can use some of la vieja y confiable Born This Way Foundation next time? 

hijadeputa
31 minutes ago, Babel said:

You’re saying the majority of a group of 500+ million people are ugly so I don’t get why you’re acting surprised as to how people are reacting to it. 

You’re on a forum of a person that has fought against beauty standards her entire career, yet you’re here making remarks about other people appearances with negative connotations. Maybe you can use some of la vieja y confiable Born This Way Foundation next time? 

Learn to take things with a grain of salt henny 

• Guest locked this topic

Archived