💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks “Daddy Yankee so fine”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

FFXIV WhiteMage

He’s successful in life and attractive. Not everyone has both. Just like some pop girls are pretty but there are prettier ones out there yet those pop girls are more appealing and attractive despite the clear physiological difference. In this modern day, a perfect jawline and pointed nose won’t define your attractiveness anymore.

Physique. Career. Personality. Intelligence. Emotional Quality and many more will play as a factor. 

imo, with the advent of cosmetic surgery, physique is the weakest link among those factors :huntyga:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jose P said:

I don’t agree with the other user’s comments but being Latino is not a race :selena:

Or am I not Latino bc I’m white and blonde (ish, more like was but besides the point) :huntyga:

The fact that you took @Kulture Kiari as an attack towards you as if he was calling you out specifically is kinda weird and throwing that you’re “white (which your not, you’re light complected) and blonde” shows that you yourself find that to be superior, because he never mentioned colors. Plus you look very Hispanic for you to be coming here to pick up an argument about your own ethnicity.  Instead you should be explaining yourself why is not a race but an ethnicity if you really want to be ahead and want to make a point. 

Hottie Detector

Chromatislaps

The fact this ain't about Azealia Banks anymore makes this thread even more hilarious... usually she is the one being messy :air:

JusKeepBreathin
21 hours ago, GNZAREVILO said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
ugly

rs_600x600-180326140342-600.daddy-yankee
average

EeNsmCMXoAM_Dzg.jpgspicy hot fine

Lol that's just age gurl. That third one looks like his son. But the third one is fine as hell also Puerto Rican. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Adarsh said:

I wonder why people think Latino is a race. It always surprises me.

Probably because most census questions and work applications in the U.S. lump that info together. The question usually look like

What race/ethnicity are you?

So people here tend to think it's the same if that's all you've seen your entire adult life.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Probably because most census questions and work applications I. The US lump that info together. The question usually look like

So people here tend to think it's the same if that's all you've seen your entire adult life.

Makes sense. Thanks for explaining!

Kulture Kiari
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Probably because most census questions and work applications in the U.S. lump that info together. The question usually look like

This!

And I'm sorry if I mistook race and ethnicity. 

One last thing I wanna point out,

Y'all cannot compare those three pictures of Latinos that were shared. The first one is obviously a mugshot. Idk about y'all, but we are clearly not lucky enough like Paris Freaking Hilton, to have a photoshoot during a mugshot. And the second and third pic are obviously edited to make them look like Gods (which I don't mind.) One is my DADDY Yankee and the other looks like a model. 

That's like comparing my real self with my snapchat extremely filtered pics. It won't happen, henny. 

Jose P
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

The fact that you took @Kulture Kiari as an attack towards you as if he was calling you out specifically is kinda weird and throwing that you’re “white (which your not, you’re light complected) and blonde” shows that you yourself find that to be superior, because he never mentioned colors. Plus you look very Hispanic for you to be coming here to pick up an argument about your own ethnicity.  Instead you should be explaining yourself why is not a race but an ethnicity if you really want to be ahead and want to make a point. 

Who says I was considering this an attack tho? I personally find it pretty annoying when non-Latino people throw around the fact that Latinos look a very specific way. I mean, it’s definitely very apparent from the pictures you used to illustrate them. Being Latino just means being born in a Latin American country, so you have mestizos (which are the ones many automatically point towards when they refer to Latin American people), you also have white Latinos, you have black Latinos, Asian-descended, middle eastern descended (that’s pretty common especially in my country given the large immigration that happened decades ago to set up businesses in the area). It’s a melting pot of ethnicities, and that’s exactly where I was getting at. So I’m sorry if my point was misconstrued and taken as something else.

My comment wasn’t meant to signify I see myself as superior, for god’s sake don’t put words in my mouth. I only put it as an example bc that’s not the common look people would associate with someone Latino. In no way was I implying that I was superior bc I was white looking and I’m struggling to see where in my comment could you have gotten that from but ok. Anyways, I already explained what I meant. It came more from annoyance at seeing people always refer to Latinos or “Hispanic” as a race when it’s actually a very big mix of ethnicities, which apparently is something many are unaware of. 

Also I specifically said I did not agree with that one other user’s derogative comments in case you want to put even more words in my mouth. And I don’t want to get into a lengthy discussion about the ethnicities of people where I personally was born, raised, and live.

JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

This!

And I'm sorry if I mistook race and ethnicity. 

One last thing I wanna point out,

Y'all cannot compare those three pictures of Latinos that were shared. The first one is obviously a mugshot. Idk about y'all, but we are clearly not lucky enough like Paris Freaking Hilton, to have a photoshoot during a mugshot. And the second and third pic are obviously edited to make them look like Gods (which I don't mind.) One is my DADDY Yankee and the other looks like a model. 

That's like comparing my real self with my snapchat extremely filtered pics. It won't happen, henny. 

The other "model" is Lunay. 

ajmsamuel
23 hours ago, GNZAREVILO said:

A lot of latinos are imo ugly and then you have the average ones and then the fineee ones. I belong to the fine spicy ones :ph34r:

tu eres puta y lo sabes

kindest regards

• Guest locked this topic

Archived