zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
ugly

1 minute ago, GNZAREVILO said:

We are all beautiful in our own way

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

We are all beautiful in our own way that’s nothing to say about but we all have different taste and I just pointed out mine :trollga: It’s not about being above others, I mean we’re all worth the same so don’t misinterpret me, I just think some are less attractive than others, I’m sure you and everybody else think that way ;)

Your comments say otherwise: 

38 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
ugly

Hottie Detector

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Your comments say otherwise: 

2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Alright so if I say less attractive instead would you political correct guys calm ur titts?

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Alright so if I say less attractive instead would you political correct guys calm ur titts?

tenor.gif

I’m going to need a well written apology from you, a thread apologizing to the Latino community... if you really want my tits to calm down...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292292bb58f9d36ba6b8

Plus you blocked me on IG after I was rooting for you all this time...

Hottie Detector

Kulture Kiari
10 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

We are all beautiful in our own way that’s nothing to say about but we all have different taste and I just pointed out mine :trollga: It’s not about being above others, I mean we’re all worth the same so don’t misinterpret me, I just think some are less attractive than others, I’m sure you and everybody else think that way ;)

Just stop trying to justify everything you're saying with "taste".

You're outright judging and labeling the Latino community based on what you think perfection is.

You can't be saying "we are all beautiful in our way", when earlier you mentioned that most Latinos are ugly, then the okay, then, in your head, thinking there is a greater Latino division, only to be justifying everything with "that's my taste."

Guess what sweetie, then I guess what Hitler did can be justified because that was "his taste", right? 

The level of narcism, far too much. 

HotLikeMexico
1 minute ago, VenusHooker said:

That user :triggered: There is nothing worse than being ugly inside. Yikes!

They probably are. That’s how people are. Never fit into what they view as perfection. 

vyniildisk
Just now, VenusHooker said:

That user :triggered: There's nothing like being ugly on the inside. Yikes! 

I'm hard on the outside
But if you give me time
Then I could make time for your love
I'm hard on the outside
But if you see inside, inside, inside 

hijadeputa
5 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I’m going to need a well written apology from you, a thread apologizing to the Latino community... if you really want my tits to calm down...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292292bb58f9d36ba6b8

Plus you blocked me on IG after I was rooting for you all this time...

A thread? 
angtft.gif

5 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

oprah-gif-1583223998.gif?crop=1.00xw:0.8

The thing is I don’t need your confirmation if I’m good looking or not because I already know I am and I wouldn’t care what a stranger from GGD would think anyway so

tumblr_lt5fldXdvC1qkh0dd.gif

4 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Just stop trying to justify everything you're saying with "taste".

You're outright judging and labeling the Latino community based on what you think perfection is.

You can't be saying "we are all beautiful in our way", when earlier you mentioned that most Latinos are ugly, then the okay, then, in your head, thinking there is a greater Latino division, only to be justifying everything with "that's my taste."

Guess what sweetie, then I guess what Hitler did can be justified because that was "his taste", right? 

The level of narcism, far too much. 

How can you compare this **** to Hitlers antisemitism? I swear yall are way too sensitive, haven’t you thought a person is ugly (or less attractive) sometime? Yes you had Sweetie. I didn’t mean there is a greater Latino division, that is basically your words. What I said is that there are lot of latinos that are less attractive and a lot of white people are less attractive as well. We were talking about Daddy Yankee and I mean he just looks like an average latino guy what is the problem with thinking that. Yikes

2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I'm hard on the outside
But if you give me time
Then I could make time for your love
I'm hard on the outside
But if you see inside, inside, inside 

뜻밖의 표정 하나에 넌 당황하겠지

비싼 척이란 말들로 날 포장한 건

너야... 너야...

tenor.gif

• Guest locked this topic

Archived