1. 1. Favorite Chromatica photoshoot?

• Album photoshoot
    • Billboard
    • PAPER Magazine
    • Apple Music / Promo
    • InStyle

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I love the Album photoshoot and the Apple Music ones, they fit so well and she looks amazing but the Paper Magazine was something else. It made me think Chromatica would sound like Government Hooker/Heavy Metal Lover kind of techno but still, the 90's vibe is still pretty cool and my favorite sound she has done since Born This Way.

I'm voting for the Album photoshoot, can't really believe she went that way, so amazing and her best cover yet.

NewUsername

Album >>>> Paper Magazine >>>> Billboard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Apple Music.

All 4 are great, but the album shoot + Paper Magazine really are something else, whew.

Sorcerer92

I voted for the Apple Music look. I actually gasped out loud when I saw the blue dress look. Flawlessly stunning. 

Cello

1. InStyle & Paper

2. Album booklet 

3. Billboard 

4. Apple music

But they are ALL incredible, some of the best in her entire career. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Paper magadine is one of the best photoshoots she has ever made, the fact that she lowkey started the era with those photos was a massive slayage :nooo:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Reality

It's really a shame that we didn't get more photoshoots for Chromatica. Maybe when this whole Sour Candy thing drops, we'll get more, but it's really a shame because I think the aesthetics for this era are amazing.

When I first saw the PAPER Magazine photoshoot, I was floored, so I'd say that's my favorite. The Billboard shoot would be my 2nd fave. I love all of them though. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived