💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga referenced in the new season of Big Mouth

The Clown

Featured Posts

The Clown

[Mild Spoilers]

For those that don't know, Big Mouth is a popular Netflix series that deals with different aspects of kids going through puberty, personified by "monsters" such as the Hormone Monster, the Shame Wizard, Depression Kitty etc.

A newly introduced character, Natalie, who is transgender, talks about how her parents reacted to her coming out and the throwaway joke "My parents freaked out at first, but then, my mom started listening to Lady Gaga and that's what made her come around" is used.

The girl she is talking to then implies that it's sad it has to come to entertainers educating people on these issues. Her hormone monstress enthusiastically comments that "I liked that movie where her boyfriend pisses his pants at the Grammys".

It's really cool seeing Gaga referenced in these sort of popular series. It's a testament to her icon status.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko
15 minutes ago, The Clown said:

[Mild Spoilers]

"I liked that movie where her boyfriend pisses his pants at the Grammys".

screaming :air: 

This reminds me that Modern Family has referenced her multiple times, once when Mitchell goes to the monster ball and once when their fridge is automatically built to sing Shallow. That’s how iconic Gaga is :ohwell:

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

This reminds me that Modern Family has referenced her multiple times, once when Mitchell goes to the monster ball and once when their fridge is automatically built to sing Shallow. That’s how iconic Gaga is :ohwell:

Im not sure if u are aware she was once mentione in tarak mehta ka ulta chashma too:air: and also in this song from total dhamal

How can anoyone not love gaga

She was also referenced in Two and a Half Men where Alan says he’s gay or something like that because he listens to Gaga :laughga:

Hottie Detector

Just now, DoremonLove said:

Im not sure if u are aware she was once mentione in tarak mehta ka ulta chashma too

Wait what? :air: Do you know in which episode? :air:

DoremonLove
Just now, Kimmo said:

She was also referenced in Two and a Half Men where Alan says he’s gay or something like that because he listens to Gaga :laughga:

And twice in big bang theory:giveup: 

DoremonLove
Just now, Adarsh said:

Wait what? :air: Do you know in which episode? :air:

Yes.:air: recently i watched it. Epi 1033:air:

Just now, DoremonLove said:

Yes.:air: recently i watched it. Epi 1033:air:

Do you remember the timestamp? I don’t want to watch the full episode :ladyhaha:

JoanneMonster

There's also a lot of gaga references on the first episode of the 4th season of Wizards of Waverly Place if anyone is interested. :ladyhaha:

I See You

DoremonLove
21 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Do you remember the timestamp? I don’t want to watch the full episode :ladyhaha:

No actually just go when bhide is going to talk to gulabo:hor:

2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

No actually just go when bhide is going to talk to gulabo:hor:

Okay thank you :kara: watching now :ladyhaha:

Patriziaa Reggiani
36 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Im not sure if u are aware she was once mentione in tarak mehta ka ulta chashma too:air: and also in this song from total dhamal

What the hell is this song :air:

I will not watch House of Gucci

Archived