đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga referenced in the new season of Big Mouth

The Clown

Featured Posts

Catnikko
22 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

They don't say it even once in the movie, I didn’t watch his pants so I didn't see it:fail:

why do you think the audience laughed and gasped in shock? :selena:

Actual patient

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

But it’s literally kind of an important moment of the movie tho :huntyga:

He pisses his pants on stage and then it cuts to them taking him to the bathroom and Ally is crying, I believe that’s what happened next. What did you think was happening when he was pissing his pants and Ally immediately tries to cover him so people wouldn’t see? 

They thought he got a bonner :v:

9 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

What did you think was happening during that scene?

1 minute ago, Jose P said:

But it’s literally kind of an important moment of the movie tho :huntyga:

He pisses his pants on stage and then it cuts to them taking him to the bathroom and Ally is crying, I believe that’s what happened next. What did you think was happening when he was pissing his pants and Ally immediately tries to cover him so people wouldn’t see? 

I thought he just overdosed live on TV, and I thought that in the shower scene Gaga just put cold water on Bradley to bring his brain back to normal:laughga:

2 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

why do you think the audience laughed and gasped in shock? :selena:

Read my comment above lmaoooo

FentyGa
55 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

They don't say it even once in the movie, I didn’t watch his pants so I didn't see it:fail:

37 minutes ago, bionic said:

It was a major plot driver :laughga: 

i didnt notice the first time i watched, but it didnt add much lol

he embarrassed her by being drunk and doing madness 

5 hours ago, Jester said:

:excuseu:

I find this kind of funny. The character is supposed to be so simple he has a hard time figuring out the difference between those two things so I think it's on point.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

mattbri

Coincidentally I'm reading a book in my native language (Maltese) and the author also mentions her in a story! (he says that the statue at the Church, amongst other people, looked at her when she came to Malta for Isle of MTV).

Defmix100
7 hours ago, Adarsh said:

She also has a whole Gossip Girl episode dedicated to her. It’s named “The Last Days of Disco Stick” and also features her :vegas:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNTx-zYTS2YRPQ5zuJx9P

it's weird that they just uploaded this less than an hour ago

roshogullu
17 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Im not sure if u are aware she was once mentione in tarak mehta ka ulta chashma too:air: and also in this song from total dhamal

her name also comes up in every verse of the new Tony Kakkar song(my friend sent it to me i SWEAR i did not go looking for it:giveup:) it first comes up at 00:18, and then several times throughout the song.

Again, i did NOT go looking for it:bradley: 

for a country where it's so hard to find little monsters, it definitely has lady gaga mentioned more than any other artist in its biggest industry lol. weird.

AT LEAST three or four in The Office. 

Probably the best, is when Michael Scott pulls up in his convertible with 'Just Dance' blaring and takes off his shades and says, "It's Britney, Bitch!" 

And Gabe's P-p-p-poker Face costume, :sis:

FFXIV WhiteMage

She’s so iconic omg :messga:

She’s so unique and bizarre. She built a whole culture around her name. I mean back in the day, there’s the pop girls and there’s Lady Gaga. She’s segregated from the rest  :sis:

DoremonLove
4 hours ago, roshogullu said:

her name also comes up in every verse of the new Tony Kakkar song(my friend sent it to me i SWEAR i did not go looking for it:giveup:) it first comes up at 00:18, and then several times throughout the song.

Again, i did NOT go looking for it:bradley: 

for a country where it's so hard to find little monsters, it definitely has lady gaga mentioned more than any other artist in its biggest industry lol. weird.

Omg this song got so much coverage here. I ddidnt knew gaga mentioned so many times:giveup: thanks

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived