funny

Lady Gaga writing 911

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

papergangstas
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Same exact energy.

is this Peaches? I- :air:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Economy
7 minutes ago, dynamite said:

My biggest enemy is me :neyde:

The cat is fighting itself :neyde:

I was supposed to make that connection because of that 1 line? :bear:

dynamite
Just now, Economy said:

Everyone else did :lmao:

Economy
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Everyone else did :lmao:

:enigma:

To be fair I kind of forgot about that line in the song maybe that's why :ladyhaha:

Economy
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

That cat is so stupid :fail::lmao:

Many animals can't tell the difference between a reflection and an actual other being

They've done many studies and the vast majority of animals don't seem to have a concept of self. They feel things and see things but they don't reason that they are an individual and other beings they see are other individuals so when they see a reflection they don't understand that it is them

There's only a handful of species they have identified that seem to understand the concept of one's self. I know dolphins for example seem to understand that they are one self and others are others

1 hour ago, Economy said:

Many animals can't tell the difference between a reflection and an actual other being

They've done many studies and the vast majority of animals don't seem to have a concept of self. They feel things and see things but they don't reason that they are an individual and other beings they see are other individuals so when they see a reflection they don't understand that it is them

There's only a handful of species they have identified that seem to understand the concept of one's self. I know dolphins for example seem to understand that they are one self and others are others

I mean, when my cats see their reflection, they know it's themselves :laughga:

Economy
7 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I mean, when my cats see their reflection, they know it's themselves :laughga:

I don't remember if cats are among the ones that have the ability to acknowledge that they themselves are an individual from what's around them. It's possible they do and this particular cat is just dumb 🤣

Or it does have the ability to see itself as an individual but just doesn't realize the mirror is a reflection :enigma:

Ariana Grindr
2 hours ago, Economy said:

It’s literally the chorus .....

Archived