Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The quality of Chromatica

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how insanely good Chromatica is music-wise. I feel like because the Chromatica era wasn‘t as eventful as we expected it to be some people here tend to forget how incredible the album is in terms of the music. :applause:

Gaga delivered some real career highlights with this record. The melodies, the lyrics, Gaga‘s godly vocals and the production in general are just SO good! :legend:

Alice, Replay, Enigma, Replay, Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Free Woman, 911, Sour Candy,....the album is full of absolute bangers. 

Chromatica is, in my honest opinion, the best album released this year! There has not been a single day where I didn‘t listen to the album and I even like it more everyday :party:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

It really is such a well crafted album and mu favorite this year... i wish it had its momemt to shine

chaeri pls

RAMROD

It need to be heard by more people beyond the fanbase. But how can it be when barely any promo that make people notice this album exist? :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kadikaado

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

I agree with everything, I love Chromatica so much and I listen to it everyday, several times. It's the album I enjoyed the most from Gaga.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

MadreMonster

I haven’t really deviated back to Gaga’s discography since Chromatica came out. The same thing happened when ARTPOP came out. I love it so much and I’m glad she kept her core message throughout the album - mental health and healing.

I still remember listening to the whole album the very first time... it was Gaga that i missed, dancy electropop Gaga. Even the album name, the font of Chromatica, the tribe symbols, the orchestral transitions, the otherworldly album cover and photoshoots, the music videos.. her mind really. And the fact that the theme are her traumas, mental state/perspective... it's something that is timely and we can relate to. I really hate Covid19 for messing up the plans, but think about it... we are still in this era with surprises in store. When this is all done, we will have to wait a long time again for an album. I'm savoring the moment of uncertainties... and quality house music.

Wet Fire

It's such a masterful album :applause: 

Also, 1000 Doves piano demo and Love Me Right add an extra flare to the main body of the album. She truly is a genius.

The Child
17 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I don’t say this often enough but it’s literally perfect. It deserves to be a visual album :heart:

ARTPOP & Chromatica deserved to be visual albums so badly!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

HausOfAntonio

There is no competition for Chromatica to me this year. Its on such a league of its own, Gaga definitely delivered a work of the highest standards. I wish it would get the praise i believe it should, honestly. But at least it still is her most critically acclaimed album. 

HookerOnAChurch

Way To Go Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

finally someone with a bit of good taste. Chromatica is like wine, the more time passes the better it ages. It's the perfect pop / dance / EDM album. Is extremely cohesive, never boring and every single track is iconic and already a classic in Lady Gaga's discography. I will never tire of listening to it, it's her best work, same level with BTW. 

The Child
28 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

So did TFM tbh :messga:

Kinda yeah kinda no lol, I only imagine ARTPOP & Chromatica as visual albums tbh.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived