💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The quality of Chromatica

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo
6 minutes ago, The Child said:

Kinda yeah kinda no lol, I only imagine ARTPOP & Chromatica as visual albums tbh.

Every song except Teeth needed a MV IMO for TFM 

please enlighten me to death

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MeetinDaShadow
1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

It's her best album, but production-wise it's not even in the Top 10 of the year lol

Completely agree. The production is fine, but neither groundbreaking nor interesting enough to warrant it her best album (let alone album of the year). 
SL is overcooked, and SFA sounds like a Slovenian Eurovision entry from from 2000 and something. Alice is very Gaga, but it’s obvious (we’ve heard it all before). ROM is the only song that will stand the test of time. It’s a classic.

bluemonkey

This is one of her best albums she’s ever put out and while I’m getting vibes she feels conflicted and I feel so thinking if she’s giving us exactly we want but at her expense as it seems from the lyrics. So it explains how she doesn’t feel motivated being burnt out but I do think this album deserves a proper era 

love the cohesiveness of the album though that made it less diverse musically wise I like that it was the return to classic Gaga. I feel she can totally expand on this concept and release sequels to this album and elaborate on the chromatica universe 

QueenGaga

Its sad how only monsters, Gaga stans and casual fans know the album exists. From what I’ve seen majority GP thinks she hasn’t released since ASIB OST. I wish she would promote more so people can be aware what a good album she released 

BleepBloop
54 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Completely agree. The production is fine, but neither groundbreaking nor interesting enough to warrant it her best album (let alone album of the year). 
SL is overcooked, and SFA sounds like a Slovenian Eurovision entry from from 2000 and something. Alice is very Gaga, but it’s obvious (we’ve heard it all before). ROM is the only song that will stand the test of time. It’s a classic.

this one hit home:air:

MeetinDaShadow
9 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

There is no competition for Chromatica to me this year. Its on such a league of its own, Gaga definitely delivered a work of the highest standards. I wish it would get the praise i believe it should, honestly. But at least it still is her most critically acclaimed album. 

Jessie Ware’s What's Your Pleasure is a flawless understated album. It’s definitely in the running for album of the year 

MessyTop
6 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I agree. SL was overcooked and never landed. Production wise it was messy. 

Sorcerer92

I have listened to this godly album every day since May 29 and as many have already point out, it just gets better and better with each listen. It will go down as one of her greatest albums, right next to Born This Way. 

HausOfAntonio
8 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Jessie Ware’s What's Your Pleasure is a flawless understated album. It’s definitely in the running for album of the year 

I’ve been meaning to listen to that. But the only one that comes close so far is Purity Ring - WOMB

xoxo Craig
13 hours ago, austriamonster said:

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how insanely good Chromatica is music-wise. I feel like because the Chromatica era wasn‘t as eventful as we expected it to be some people here tend to forget how incredible the album is in terms of the music. :applause:

Gaga delivered some real career highlights with this record. The melodies, the lyrics, Gaga‘s godly vocals and the production in general are just SO good! :legend:

Alice, Replay, Enigma, Replay, Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Free Woman, 911, Sour Candy,....the album is full of absolute bangers. 

Chromatica is, in my honest opinion, the best album released this year! There has not been a single day where I didn‘t listen to the album and I even like it more everyday :party:

Tea tea tea, this is the mf tea :nooo:   its her best album to date

End Racism Now

vyniildisk
6 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I think ROM'S production is messier and more overcooked than stupid love

MeetinDaShadow
19 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I’ve been meaning to listen to that. But the only one that comes close so far is Purity Ring - WOMB

Invite some friends around, crack open a bottle of something (if you are of age, if not f*ck it do it anyway); play What’s Your Pleasure from start to finish and be amazed! It’s a perfect pop album if there ever was. Pity it’s been criminally ignored. 
I’ll check out WOMB thanks!

Archived