đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

911 Bruno Martini Remix being heavily promoted in Brazil

outtahere12428

Featured Posts

outtahere12428

After the release of the 911 remix by Brazilian DJ Bruno Martini, the song has been HEAVILY promoted here. A lot of singers, influencers and even brazilian meme pages have posted the remix on their insta stories, like Ivete Sangalo and Mc Zaac. Is the remix the new single in Brazil? Like Summertime Sadness? Discuss! 

Edit: Also, the Bruno Martini Remix is the only one to have a Spotify Canvas 

NichuuB

And now Universal Musics and RDT Lady Gaga are promoting a contest called #911GagaBr, where you need to post yourself in one of the looks from the 911 MV. The best ones are going to get a cool prize:pawsup:

Property of @Whale

TimisaMonster

It's the best of the 3 remixes honestly...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
4 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

Imagine having made the other remixes and not being noticed :bradley: those poor souls

They should have tried harder...their remixes are so boring

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

outtahere12428

was just checking Bruno Martini’s Insta story and OH MY GOD the amount of brazilian singers and influencers posting about this remix... they are really trying to make it a hit 

Gagaism

I think it’s more like people being really proud of him by the fact he got his work approved by Gaga. I can imagine how glad he is. 

outtahere12428
4 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

I think it’s more like people being really proud of him by the fact he got his work approved by Gaga. I can imagine how glad he is. 

the meme pages have been posting it with the #ad hashtag + it’s the only one that has a spotify canvas 

but that’s also possible tho

Archived