💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LMs are limiting Gaga

Jill

Featured Posts

Better Day

I don’t see anyone limiting Gaga. Most fans have a narrow view on what Gaga should be releasing and how she should be promoting it. Maybe she doesn’t want to promote the album or got other things going on in her life. As long as the music is good I will listen. I don’t see performances being that important when it comes to albums now. 

In terms on Gaga releasing different type of music. Joanne was not an experimental album. It was an experimental album FOR HER. She had never released a soft rock/country/pop influenced album before. They were a lack of dance of music from Gaga which I enjoyed and seeing more ballads was quite refreshing. Gaga talking about herself in a not metaphorical way was a different approach as well. I am so glad Gaga did Joanne. At the time I was in an unstable relationship and having songs like PI, Million Reasons, John Wayne & Grigio Girls was part of the reason I managed to finally end the relationship. If Gaga wants to release another Joanne style album, another Born This Way, Chromatica or even ARTPOP I am here for it. I am here to always support her not be critical for albums Gaga HAS WANTED to do. Please stop demanding Gaga being releasing certain style albums. She is the artist, we are the listeners. 

Together You And I!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Joanne was not an experimental album. It was an experimental album FOR HER

I agree because it's sounds like a classic, but i think she really has been digging for the sound *as always and gave it all her Gaga twist. 

hello hello baby.

Better Day
8 minutes ago, brucee said:

I agree because it's sounds like a classic, but i think she really has been digging for the sound *as always and gave it all her Gaga twist. 

I agree. The first time Gaga ever made an album like Joanne and if she thinks it could of been better, it is her job to use the music as a way of improving the music in similar projects in the future.

Together You And I!

18 hours ago, M Monstre said:

The funny thing is that people always say they want more "experimental" music from Gaga as opposed to more standard pop songs, but whenever Gaga does even an inkling of that, they go, "Ew, what is this. This ain't it, Gagz." 

I think the only experimental song Gaga made was ARTPOP 

@Sneaky what do you think bb?

Reality
2 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

ARTPOP (the song) wasn't even that "experimental" though. Perhaps relative to Gaga's discography, but certainly not in the grand scheme of things.

🃏🖤👹

It’s not possible to love everything that she does artistically. 

But in the perfect scenario isn’t it valuable to have high boundaries and high empathy in general regardless of what anyone does?

fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele

Just now, M Monstre said:

ARTPOP (the song) wasn't even that "experimental" though. Perhaps relative to Gaga's discography, but certainly not in the grand scheme of things.

It still is tho:oprah: i didn't mention how much of an experimental song it was:bon:

BleepBloop
2 hours ago, NoahSuns said:

I agree with M Monstre!

Her only "experimental" track is Heavy Metal Lover though lol

MonsterofFame

We LMs are NOT limiting Gaga. What other fanbase would support an artist like we did for Gaga during C2C, Joanne, and ASIB. I can guarantee that 99% of you didn't have jazz standards in your 21st century playlists before C2C.

Gaga has always done what she wanted and felt was her own creative vision, often to her own detriment.

There's a reason there's a shelved RedOne album, unreleased guaranteed Top 10 ready radio singles from TF/TFM era, an abandoned TEOG video.. the list goes on.

outtahere12428
23 hours ago, Regina George said:

I'm 100% sure LMs would go crazy if she released some good pop-rock album with few good videos of her in club performing ala her pre The Fame days filmed on some random camera. She just needs to show she cares about the project and people will eventually love it.

from all the delusional stuff I have read in this forum this takes the prize BY FAR lol 

the fanbase would go from million to hundred in a second. 

Regina George
Just now, breakourstigmas said:

from all the delusional stuff I have read in this forum this takes the prize BY FAR lol 

the fanbase would go from million to hundred in a second. 

Me and majority of people who reacted to my post would disagree. It's about execution, not budget is what I wanted to say and I stand by that. 

Archived