💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LMs are limiting Gaga

Jill

Featured Posts

DoremonLove

Lms wont admit but joanne got so much hate and it still does get lot of hate. Im here for gaga to explorr more tbh:worship2:

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
6 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Lms wont admit but joanne got so much hate and it still does get lot of hate. Im here for gaga to explorr more tbh:worship2:

That's because it wasn't good, not because it was a departure.

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Joanne was a country album. She was "experimenting" with one of the best selling genres in the U.S.  She hired an award winning country lyricist to co-write MR.  

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DoremonLove
50 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

That's because it wasn't good, not because it was a departure.

Its your opinion tho. In my opinion its amazing.:worship2:

DoremonLove
9 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Joanne was a country album. She was "experimenting" with one of the best selling genres in the U.S.  She hired a award winning country lyricist to co-write MR.  

I dont understand ur point?

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I dont understand ur point?

It's not experimental. It's a country album. Country is not experimental. It's like calling C2C experimental. It's just a jazz album. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

For me, i feel that Gaga's next endeavor, which is being an actress, is where she will give her all next. Sometimes I think that in terms of music, Gaga is in a state of contentment or stability. At the time being, we will not get the Born This Way-type of music era dedication. After all, she's not getting any younger..and she wants to do other things. 

DoremonLove
18 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It's not experimental. It's a country album. Country is not experimental. It's like calling C2C experimental. It's just a jazz album. 

I am talking abt exploring other genres.:mark: 

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

I am talking abt exploring other genres.:mark: 

What's to explore you put on a cowboy hat and twang it up.

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

What's to explore you out on a cowboy hat and twang it up. 

Exploring new sound. GURRLLLL whats not clicking. :giveup:

Not gonna reply again since i dont think u are understanding what i mean

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, DoremonLove said:

What's not clicking with you? Shania Twain literally removed some guitars to make her country hits pop radio friendly.

hieronymus
2 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

It was barely even a new sound for her. She'd done Americana before and acoustic music has always been part of her draw. She made a standard pop album and threw 4 acoustic guitar-driven songs on it, and acted like she'd grown up in Texas shucking corn her whole like.

It doesnt need to be "experimental" to not be run of the mill.

Its mostly gaga that has put herself in a box and unike of what she preaches she does whats expected from her, for the most part.

Still attention, shes always doing different things. Take note that chromatica might be mostly a dance pop record but is miles different from the other ones.

At the end of the day its her that needs the balls to let go of the old eras and what worked and seriously commit to knew ideas. Cause they come but are left unexplored way too often. To me its very much frustrating. 

Reality
8 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

When has she ever done anything experimental? The Yoko Ono show in 2010? People love saying what you've just said, but there's no precedent to back it up.

That’s literally the point I’m making.

In the grand scheme of things, Gaga is not “experimental” and even her more “experimental” tracks and remixes aren’t really all that experimental.

Take the Free Woman Honey Dijon remix. Considering most of Gaga’s discography, that was fairly experimental for her, yet most people hated that remix. The Stupid Love Vitaclub Warehouse remix is also quintessential house music, yet people still hated it (even though Chromatica is house influenced). And I’m not even saying house music is “experimental,” cause most of the time it’s not.

The point I was making was that a lot of people want Gaga to go “experimental” but in reality, they don’t want that. That want standard, commercial pop bops from her. There’s nothing wrong with that though. People just need to be honest about it.

🃏🖤👹

Sorcerer92

I don't think this toxic fan base really has any impact on what Gaga does with her career (as much as they want to believe they're influential). The reality is she does not seem all that interested in breaking out of her comfort zones. Ive been a fan since 2010 and I've never felt Gaga is an experimental artist, she just takes a genre and and puts the Gaga touch on it. I would like to see her go off and do some real boundary pushing music but I don't think she is interested. And that's okay. 

Archived