Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

30 years ago Madonna on ABC Nightline defending Justify My Love MV

vixdean

Featured Posts

vixdean

On December 3, 1990, Madonna appeared on ABC Nightline defending her "Justify My Love" music video after it was banned by MTV leading her to release it as the first-ever VHS single.

She spoke about the double standards on MTV and so much more.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorcerer92

God she is just an amazing woman. The pop culture landscape would be nothing without Madonna. I love this interview so much :flutter:

I've never watched this video, what is so out-of-this-world about it? Does she behead anyone in it or something? :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gen Z and Millenial gays have no idea that she had to endure this type of backlash and mistreatment her whole career, so your fave could appear half naked on national tv today 

Anveeroy
38 minutes ago, Red said:

I've never watched this video, what is so out-of-this-world about it? Does she behead anyone in it or something? :poot: 

You don’t like Madonna, we know. Why do you enter to a thread to make an edgy comment? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Just now, Aarghya said:

You don’t like Madonna, we know. Why do you enter to a thread to make an edgy comment? 

????????

I don't remember ever talking **** about Madonna and that was a genuine question :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Luna Lovegood

queen that song was definitely IT love it

luna’s advocate

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, Babel said:

Gen Z and Millenial gays have no idea that she had to endure this type of backlash and mistreatment her whole career, so your fave could appear half naked on national tv today 

Ok and?

Runway
1 hour ago, Babel said:

And they still get backlash and misogynistic comments for it... so?

Archived