đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Harry Styles is Variety's "Hitmaker of the Year", going back to the studio

COOOK

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Finally a list that probably based it’s ranking on stats and not just on what your name is. :yennefer:

Regina George
43 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

okay but....objectively there are bigger hit makers from this year. Like, a lot to choose from. I think that's all anyone is saying. I doubt anyone thinks Gaga would deserve this award this year. sit down. 

Hmmm I will quote someone who told me “who the hell gave you right to say what is objective”? You have your subjective opinion on this. So.. sit down. 

He is a favorite of the Elite but not regular music listeners, general public. He's lost his mainstream, but I don't think he cares or would care. He has really changed the most from One Direction, good or bad. I'm not talking bad of him, just stating the truth. I don't blame him, in ways, it's better.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Regina George
33 minutes ago, Runway said:

Thats funny because no one mentioned ROM until they did.  Someone even mentioned The Weeknd and Megan thee stallion/Doja Cat. But y’all went directly to ROM :billie:

Probably because that’s the craziest claim some users on here have.

Im not a huge fan of his songs, I think some of them are good but I can tell it's good quality **** and not fast food music. He's incredibly talented and a sweetheart I cant wait to hear about his new projects in the future, especially movie wise :hor:

1 hour ago, Sister said:

He is a favorite of the Elite but not regular music listeners, general public. He's lost his mainstream, but I don't think he cares or would care. He has really changed the most from One Direction, good or bad. I'm not talking bad of him, just stating the truth. I don't blame him, in ways, it's better.

Haha what are you smoking? He is extremely mainstream and Watermelon Sugar is a huge hit aka go like his music.

Frivolero
16 hours ago, Regina George said:

Hmmm I will quote someone who told me “who the hell gave you right to say what is objective”? You have your subjective opinion on this. So.. sit down. 

some little monsters are unhealthily bonded to the growth and protraction of gaga's career, and reject any notion of organic growth from other talents like harry styles. 

and to say sarcastic things like "hits??? *gasp*" is quite disrespectful to these artists. They work hard.

It's really impossible to reason with some religiously chained monsters, glad you took on a few :ladyhaha: :sharon:

Frivolero
16 hours ago, Runway said:

Thats funny because no one mentioned ROM until they did.  Someone even mentioned The Weeknd and Megan thee stallion/Doja Cat. But y’all went directly to ROM :billie:

May I ask how it's not possible to bring ROM into this picture?

One way or another, ROM is going to be the representation of the current Gaga and her recent success because it's the most successful single of the era? I can choose to bring in stupid love, but that song has only 200 million streams on Spotify. I didn't purposely choose ROM because it had a duet, but that it inadvertently had one and we need to accept that Ariana Grande fans had a play in the success of the song. 

This is to humble blinded little monsters that think gaga deserves this or whatever the case is, in fact harry styles has every right to label his songs as "hits", because the numbers say so ...

sit down :bear:

Archived