Featured Posts

RAMROD

Get ready for her MAGA era! :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teletubby

Is that bad for her? :awkney:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

berlinforme

Waiting for Giuliani's press conference in her support in front of the Ritz (cracker factory). :enigma:

Bella Goth

katy was right tho, you can't fight hate with hate. love & kindness is the only thing you can do to find piece in mind

RenegAde

Imagine katys political views getting called to question after all she has done in support of the democratic party just because she dared to make peace with her family .

On the other side of the spectrum republicans are also dragging her, saying shes calling for peace and unity only because her candidate won.  

Anyways, Thank god they used a pic of her with back hair tho:bear:

Regina George

She's a democrat and we all know how much she promoted Hilary and her choice is well known. She happens to have a fathers and other family that are bigots. Our Gaga shares the same sentiment with her along with wish to stay in good relationship with your father. Just few days ago she mentioned she did that Lupus event because of him after he publicly supported that pig of a Trump day after he called Gaga out on national TV. Let's not have double standards. 

Pennywise
Just now, Regina George said:

She's a democrat and we all know how much she promoted Hilary and her choice is well known. She happens to have a fathers and other family that are bigots. Our Gaga shares the same sentiment with her along with wish to stay in good relationship with your father. Just few days ago she mentioned she did that Lupus event because of him after he publicly supported that pig of a Trump day after he called Gaga out on national TV. Let's not have double standards. 

Yeah let's cancel them both :heart:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I wonder why people are/were so suprised to see Katy's family supporting Trump. She comes from a very religious family aka highly conservative people. Also she's the girl who told her feminine boyfriend to hang himself with his H&M scarf in her song :sweat:

TimisaMonster

Yikes...if FOX support your actions...you're doing something wrong Katy...

:bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Bella Goth said:

katy was right tho, you can't fight hate with hate. love & kindness is the only thing you can do to find piece in mind

How would this be fighting hate with hate?

Archived