she released a collab with Doja?

:giveup:

It was released but now is removed 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, BROSEIDON said:

This is such a mess :toofunny:

Inb4 she gets dropped :smh:

But honestly don't the labels decided what song gets released and when? Artists don't have much say ESPECIALLY new ones...read your contract saweetie lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DOJA CAT

This situation can seem confusing and messy if you don't know whats going on so....

An insider annouced it would be coming December 4th back on the 28th.

Then on December 2 it was annouced it had been pushed to January 8th so it doesnt't fight christmas songs

The cover also leaked 3 hours before it's inital intended released on December 4th.
Then at midnight of December 4th the clean verwsion of Best Friend ft Doja Cat was uploaded to Apple Music. Personally I believe this was an accident as the insider annouced the date changed just two days before it was going to be released and they forgot to unschedule the upload of the clean version to Apple Music. However, Saweetie interpreted this as her label going against her and leaking her music. And from a label's perspective; why would they wanna leak their own artist song? and why would they wanna release a rap song in December when christmas songs were coming (which obviously they dont wanna so they pushed to Jan 8)

thank u, next

Taylucifer
On 12/4/2020 at 9:08 PM, 777777777777777777 said:

It was released but now is removed 

mess:nooo:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived