Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Shawn Mendes new album 'Wonder' is out

Teletubby

Featured Posts

PopMusixRX
38 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

That was the most ANNOYING album I've listened to in a WHILE... :saladga:

Every song is the same lyrically and almost sonically...there's no standouts besides Wonder the first single imo...maybe a couple that I feel would be "single potential" (Teach Me How to Love & Call My Friends) but thats not saying much :shrug:

I honestly don't see what was so "deep and personal" about this album the way he described it...he basically is talking about everything BUT himself :smh:

This album is a love letter to Camila he pretty much confessed that. I never heard him say it was about himself lol

Amidana
1 hour ago, pillos said:

i want to say that so BAD HAHA

HE LOOKS SO BAD WITH THIS HAIRSTYLE .. there's no hotness with that hair lol

Sorry to say he's not changing his hair for you, or anyone else for that fact. Stop shaming his own choice in hair styles that he loves?? 

1 hour ago, Amidana said:

Sorry to say he's not changing his hair for you, or anyone else for that fact. Stop shaming his own choice in hair styles that he loves?? 

It's just a silly comment about haircuts. It's not like they bodyshamed Shawn lol. Relax sis there are worse things being said to call out here.

Blastertoyo
2 hours ago, pillos said:

tbh i miss his shorter hair lol .. he looks like a hot hobo now :( .. his album is okay :/ i love his previous albums more 

U mean hipster :huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

ballerios
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

It's just a silly comment about haircuts. It's not like they bodyshamed Shawn lol. Relax sis there are worse things being said to call out here.

YES :) 

its just his hair is chilee ... but his body and face still makes me wet lol 

RickMonster98

cute i guess:enigma: i cant remember a single song after listening to the whole album tho

it lacks of memorable moments imo, i remember liking "24 Hours", "Teach Me How To Love", "Dream", "Song For No One" and "305":lolly:

"Intro" had the most potential tho and its only 1 minute long:bear:

xoxo Craig

Alright... the album is okay, nothing that special. Only liked two tracks, Teach Me How To Love and Piece of You

End Racism Now

HookerOnAChurch

I've listen to it twice and i have to admit it's pretty good. Shawn is a great songwriter he was 17 when he released his first album and i was very impressed by his skills in the process of creating a song. "Wonder" has some up and downs. 

TOP: Wonder / Higher / Teach Me How To Love / Piece Of You 

The other songs are just ok, maybe the closing track, (Can't Imagine) would be a grower. I'm sorry for "Monster" it's not bad at all but it is a wasted opportunity to me. 

Adrenaliner

The album was nice! Nothing to rave about, but not that was expecting something groundbreaking. My favorites are Higher, Piece Of You, Teach Me How To Love and Monster!

3.5/5

Archived