Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Zach Campbell: This is the problem with the “chromatica” era

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

numb the flame
12 hours ago, tmo13 said:

I mean... this year will already be pretty depressing to look back on in the first place :selena: 

The era could’ve been the light we look back on such a dark a year 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyM

I agree with a lot of thing he said especially the Stupid Love video that was based on 'Chromatica' and the exploration of that ..... that could have been an amazing concept but everything felt disconnected after that. 

voidfigure
15 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

I agree with a lot of thing he said especially the Stupid Love video that was based on 'Chromatica' and the exploration of that ..... that could have been an amazing concept but everything felt disconnected after that. 

Just like ARTPOP 

BloodyM
Just now, voidfigure said:

Just like ARTPOP 

Yeah ..... We know that they had a lot planned for it and they must have felt devastated for what happened but I just don't get how they turned off the switch so quick. I also don't get how they never did an online concert. The money could have gone to one of the causes she supports like COVID or for the BTWF etc .....

Versace

Am I the only who enjoyed this era more than anything she's done in the last couple of years? Honestly, I'm satisfied I got an album from her that has lifted my spirit up in such a dark time. I don't think I've been this engaged with an album of hers since TFM tbh. Also let's not act like there was 0 promo. Also the eventual Chromatica tour is gonna be her best show, a cultural reset, I can feel it!

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, Versace said:

Am I the only who enjoyed this era more than anything she's done in the last couple of years? Honestly, I'm satisfied I got an album from her that has lifted my spirit up in such a dark time. I don't think I've been this engaged with an album of hers since TFM tbh. Also let's not act like there was 0 promo. Also the eventual Chromatica tour is gonna be her best show, a cultural reset, I can feel it!

I mean, in terms of an era... there hasn't really been much. The album is amazing and is the best of 2020 in my opinion. But just giving an album and a couple music videos with limited promo in Feb + May isn't an era. 

I think this album has connected better with people than Joanne or ARTPOP and it truly is one of her best, if not her best. But as an actual era, so far, its been very stale. Nothing much going on at all. Considering she only performed the singles once this entire era, and has been in silent for the longest, the era has been very boring to say the least. 

End Racism Now

Debithius
On 12/4/2020 at 12:56 AM, CameltoeKween said:

Getting really tired of all of these people with an internet connection thinking they have all the answers :bear:

...or that we care about their speculation and negativity :bear:

I guess you didn't watch the video.

CubbyGaga
On 12/3/2020 at 6:53 PM, Indyl said:

why are pop stans so obsessed with promo

you literally never see this in the rap/hip hop/indie communities. they know how to actually enjoy the music

THANK YOU.  It should be about nothing BUT the music.

10 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

THANK YOU.  It should be about nothing BUT the music.

On 12/4/2020 at 1:53 AM, Indyl said:

why are pop stans so obsessed with promo

you literally never see this in the rap/hip hop/indie communities. they know how to actually enjoy the music

It is not always about Promo. 
I personally don’t care about promo, charts or any of that. What I really care is performances and videos.

I love gaga as performer more than just a singer. It doesn’t matter if it flops or not if you have a solid fanbase :flower:

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived