💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa learned how to "milk" an era, wants more singles off FN

COOOK

Featured Posts

Regina George
Just now, Warhol Killer said:

TASTE GIRL. :tony:  Hoping this was the video she said she shot.

She def shot video for side B in december BUT she said MANY times Love Again is her favorite song on the album so I'm def hoping for the video and Grammy Performance of the song. She maybe already shot the video for it back in november or whenever because she will be talking about Love Again in netflix's show. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

Y'all are acting like its a bad thing to be giving your fans something new every day as if you were not dying for gaga to do the same:ladyhaha:

I See You

Economy
40 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I don't think she's anywhere close to being overexposed... Sure, you hear a lot about her if you follow pop music closely, but overall she's not everexposed. Gaga truly was, it was almost impossible not to hear about her even if you didn't use the internet, listen to the radio, or even watch TV. I don't think a singer was overexposed since the Gaga/Bieber chapter

This! I can't think of any artist that has been truly over exposed in the past several years

Lady Gaga was over exposed... Britney Spears was over exposed... Justin Bieber was overexposed

It's not just making hits and being successful. It's being everywhere on media (both social media mainstream media) and being hard to avoid especially of it persists for a while

Dis Lipa isn't on that level. Maybe Drake came close to overexposure. But like u said, the last truly overexposed artists were Gaga and Bieber

Kadikaado

Milk, milk,milk, hot milk!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

hieronymus
52 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I agree but remixes are useless. 

In what regard? 

hieronymus
Just now, SHALLOW said:

They just sound worse than the actual song. :huntyga:

You're listening to bad remixes

Kadikaado

Idon't think she is gonna over-expose if she releases a deluxe version with NEW TRACKS, but honestly, I don't see any song from FN being succesful, all the good songs are single already, the rest is filler and annoying. Actually I thought her track with Angele was from FN deluxe.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

GagaUnderYou

She's doing great! I remember when she was crying about the album leak

This is DUA's TFM era! Happy for her! I'm sure if Gaga had 6 singles of TFM you would all me like YAS serve us a visual album

FATCAT
1 hour ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Ok but why do people act like this is a bad thing? I love that about Dua, she delivers. 

That’s what we want, pop stars to believe in their projects and “milking” it for all it’s worth. I hoped that’s Gaga’s plan for Chromatica, with B-Sides and Remixes, Singles, Videos and other Editions like a Remix Album. 

It's a bad thing because overexposure can really hurt public perception or cause burnout for the artist. I don't think that's what she's saying here, but it could be a factor.

Purr more, hiss less.

To be honest it was kind of refreshing to hear an artist straight-up refer to it as "milking it" haha.

I didn't realize her first album had NINE SINGLES holy kau :deadbanana: Dang, her stans are FED and then some

⚡🐲

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, Economy said:

This! I can't think of any artist that has been truly over exposed in the past several years

Lady Gaga was over exposed... Britney Spears was over exposed... Justin Bieber was overexposed

It's not just making hits and being successful. It's being everywhere on media (both social media mainstream media) and being hard to avoid especially of it persists for a while

Dis Lipa isn't on that level. Maybe Drake came close to overexposure. But like u said, the last truly overexposed artists were Gaga and Bieber

Was Britney really overexposed? Her eras seem very short. 4 singles tops 

Meanwhile my favorite is laying in her bed eating oreos.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Archived