I think I understand why we all give up

503.gif
Every day they have a kind of victory
Blood of innocence, spread everywhere
They say that we need love
But we need more than this

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

shoful

YESSSSSSSS! We have to stan this song and all of Madame X! I’ve been listening to the album all day today! Listening to the Future tour version rn :giveup:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Off topic: Monét X Change ditched some tour she was a part of because she said she was gonna be in a Madonna video. I don't remember how it exactly went down but it caused quite the drama and in the end she appeared for like 1.33 seconds :billie:

music_godcontrol8.jpg

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Off topic: Monét X Change ditched some tour she was a part of because she said she was gonna be in a Madonna video. I don't remember how it exactly went down but it caused quite the drama and in the end she appeared for like 1.33 seconds :billie:

music_godcontrol8.jpg

That's unfortunate but it's still a win for her though. Imagine if you could appear in a Gaga video. I don't know about you but I would cancel all my commitments to be a part of that.

Anveeroy
19 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

That's unfortunate but it's still a win for her though. Imagine if you could appear in a Gaga video. I don't know about you but I would cancel all my commitments to be a part of that.

Me too 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

insight

The girls of today don't have the balls or spine to address this issue upfront. They will in 20 years, just like they started pandering to the LGBT community 10 years ago

holy scheisse

I love this song. Message aside, the song itself has such an interesting structure. 

I'm not a Madonna fan, but I appreciate her role as ballsy agitator. God Control is a great example of her fearlessness.

I'd love to see Gaga be a little more provocative with her art again. We know she is capable of more then just offering platitudes about kindness sponsored by morally bankrupt corporations.

allanrocks

God Control is easily one of the best songs of her entire career, I never understood why it is so underrated 

Sorcerer92

A masterpiece that was swept under the rug thanks to raging sexism. It is one of Madonna's best songs and videos. So fortunate I heard it live. 

Archived