Apple Music Radio  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you listen to apple music radio

• YAAAAAS
    • No
    • WTF is Apple Music

Featured Posts

Better Day

Do you ever listen to Apple Music radio. Apple Music has recently brought out Apple Radio Country and Apple Radio Hits which are two really great radio station. 

I find them a lot better than commercial radio because they are no ads, interviews are interesting and sometimes play obscure music 

Together You And I!

Better Day
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

just for Gaga Radio with a friend's account, Spotify forever

tenor.gif?itemid=10353356

Spotify is trash

Together You And I!

Sometimes, when I am doing something random and I want something playing, but I'm tired of my own library

Better Day
Just now, Red said:

Sometimes, when I am doing something random and I want something playing, but I'm tired of my own library

Same, sometimes I don't want to go looking for new artists to listen too. 'Tailored' radio station do not meet my needs

Together You And I!

It was the third hour of rap before Gaga Radio premiered and the hour-long interview about WAP that made me decide Apple Music Radio wasn't my cup of tea :teehee:

Better Day
7 minutes ago, dynamite said:

dumb and dumber laughing GIF

Everybody has different points of virws

Together You And I!

Better Day
3 minutes ago, Trenlord said:

lmao no why would I listen to Apple Music radio when I can listen to any song I want?

Sometimes you have no idea what to listen too. Your favourite artists has a radio episode 

Together You And I!

Better Day
13 minutes ago, Gatlyn said:

It was the third hour of rap before Gaga Radio premiered and the hour-long interview about WAP that made me decide Apple Music Radio wasn't my cup of tea :teehee:

Apple Radio 1 is not my type of tea but I enjoy the other two stations 

Together You And I!

Anderson123

No lol. I'm old school and buy music of my favorite artists, download the rest in iTunes plus quality. I tried Apple Music once and it messed up all of my album covers and iTunes stuff.

Better Day
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

No lol. I'm old school and buy music of my favorite artists, download the rest in iTunes plus quality. I tried Apple Music once and it messed up all of my album covers and iTunes stuff.

Buying music is far too expensive tbh

Together You And I!

Archived