💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa for Billboard

Teletubby

Featured Posts

@MaMaMarryTheNight u can spam the dua gifs now :billie:

Well deserved placing on the hot 100 songs chart as well as artists 100! Let’s pray Dua will continue to make sure her subsequent album campaigns will be as amazing as this because life is unpredictable  :bear:

whoresup

I kinda miss the blonde at the front that she has on the album artwork. I thought that was gonna be the hair look for the whole of the era. It looked cool.

Also I’ve seen lots of people copy it so people must’ve liked it even though I know some didn’t. 

Oh she is ASSERTING herself as future pop royalty isn't she? She's my second favorite artist of the year behind Gaga on Spotify

she looks stunning :flutter:

why i have never realized how many tattoos she has?

... and now i just sit in silence.

CHROMATICON
40 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

any song can be a radio hit with the right... you know :ally:

Even if her LABEL (not her) uses payola on their artists, she's still the only female artist that has kept her whole era alive, thriving and making her fanbase grow on the daily. She has a lot of ambition, the kind of ambition I haven't seen since Gaga, and she's also a talented artist. She sings, she writes, produces and is willing to challenge herself, learn from her mistakes, grow as a performer and try new sounds. She could easily become even more relevant in the future. She's got the star factor and we have to applaud her hard work and love for her craft.

Archived