đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Mariah Carey - Oh Santa! ft. Ariana , Jennifer H (Music Video)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

spicemuncher

The harmony on the whistle was insane, but that’s about the only good thing I’m afraid.

It’a more like Mariah Carey with adlibs from Jennifer Hudson featuring backing vocals from Ariana Grande. The way they structured the parts is not very pleasant.

Ari is drowned out by the busy instrumental.

xoxo Craig
32 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

The harmony on the whistle was insane, but that’s about the only good thing I’m afraid.

It’a more like Mariah Carey with adlibs from Jennifer Hudson featuring backing vocals from Ariana Grande. The way they structured the parts is not very pleasant.

Ari is drowned out by the busy instrumental.

I do agree with this... Ari's voice is really quiet :selena:   they got the ending right though

End Racism Now

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I enjoyed it a lot, although I've always felt that oh Santa was a bit cluttered with a lot of lyrics and the in your face production.

Really happy they weren't all just screaming, it felt balanced. And the whistle:messga:

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

It could have been number 1 this week if it was a regular TV special. It was an Apple+ streaming exclusive.

Apple+ :ladyhaha:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived