Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Katy Perry - Only Love (UNICEF Changemaker 2020 Benefit)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Is that organ player drunk or something? What was going on at 1:22-1:28? I like how her voice is getting better these days, I think she's getting vocal lessons.

I really hope she makes this a single. It's the only song other than Cry About It Later that I could see becoming a hit. It sounds like something Ed Sheeran would sing (she did write it with a British songwriter, so that might have something to do with it) and have a hit with. Have to say, I prefer the slowed down version of it she performed with Darius Rucker at the AMAs. She sang it really nicely, their voices blended together beautifully and it legit got me a bit teary-eyed. She could totally release that version as a single or alternate version at least to boost chart performance. Ballads work better at this time of year.

Economy
13 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Is that organ player drunk or something? What was going on at 1:22-1:28? I like how her voice is getting better these days, I think she's getting vocal lessons.

I really hope she makes this a single. It's the only song other than Cry About It Later that I could see becoming a hit. It sounds like something Ed Sheeran would sing (she did write it with a British songwriter, so that might have something to do with it) and have a hit with. Have to say, I prefer the slowed down version of it she performed with Darius Rucker at the AMAs. She sang it really nicely, their voices blended together beautifully and it legit got me a bit teary-eyed. She could totally release that version as a single or alternate version at least to boost chart performance. Ballads work better at this time of year.

Tbh tho unless she makes a collab remix with a big name i doubt anything else she releases has any chance of being even a moderate hit

It's not that the songs aren't deserving but it's the fact that Katy Perry has virtually no star power right now 

HEARTSTOP

Is it just me who finds it cringey that your husband is presenting you as a "very talented" popstar??

IDGAF

i love everything about this :diane: orlando presenting her, katy looking good and delivering clean vocals

... and now i just sit in silence.

TwilightMonster
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Tbh tho unless she makes a collab remix with a big name i doubt anything else she releases has any chance of being even a moderate hit

It's not that the songs aren't deserving but it's the fact that Katy Perry has virtually no star power right now 

This. NRO was a moderate hit, and had the potential to reintroduce Katy to the GP, but the lack of promotion after release, and the early release of Small Talk ruined all the traction NRO gained. :saladga:

Katy and Gaga stan

27monster27
2 hours ago, Economy said:

To me personally, while yes she does need to release a collab with a big name to get a hit again, releasing this song could be good for acclaim. It would get Katy Perry the positive critical appreciation that she needs now.

he/him/his

Archived