💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Decklan Mckenna - rapture

wetasspussy

Featured Posts

wetasspussy

King😍

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

youandi

I love him, I really do

Wasn’t too impressed at the beginning, seemed to be lacking his usual charisma but it gradually ramped up which is nice. Would love if the end of this video is a little lead into Be An Astronaut, such a good song 

wetasspussy
12 minutes ago, youandi said:

I love him, I really do

Wasn’t too impressed at the beginning, seemed to be lacking his usual charisma but it gradually ramped up which is nice. Would love if the end of this video is a little lead into Be An Astronaut, such a good song 

i started listening to him since the key to life on earth and am kinda obsessed haha. There is an element of nostalgia i feel listening to his music. The lead into Be An Astronaut would been  amazing tho

btw i just noticed we both have florence as our pfp:kara:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

SpookyKid

yas king :giveup: hope he does videos for every song jsut like he did for WDYTATC

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

youandi
45 minutes ago, wetasspussy said:

i started listening to him since the key to life on earth and am kinda obsessed haha. There is an element of nostalgia i feel listening to his music. The lead into Be An Astronaut would been  amazing tho

btw i just noticed we both have florence as our pfp:kara:

Love that song and the album, so good! What are your favourites from his first album if you’ve got round to listening to it yet? 

Yessss I love Florence, just a sucker for indie/pop alround 

Archived