• Perfect Pitch Dunk
    • Star Treatment Dunk
    • Musical Milk Dunk
    • Harmony Dunk
    • Got Your Back Dunk
    • Staring Contest Dunk

Featured Posts

Davian

Now that some fads seem to think they can make it in the Oreo business, let's throwback to a PIONEER, a LEGEND and a TREND SETTER in the Oreo industry. She paved the way for everyone that came after her and didn't get the recognition back then. She was ahead of her time, like always. I'm, of course, talking about the one and only Oreo queen: Christina Aguilera!:pawsup:

84-CAA40-B-556-B-4-D46-AE98-C820087-E596

Main commercial

Let's start with the main commercial that has yet to be topped. She's serving hair body face.mp3, stage presence, attitude and most of all talent! I mean... look at the material! She's balancing with a BIKE (!) on an extremely tiny cord and is still able to dunk an oreo in a glass of milk... upside down!:giveup:

#OreoDunkChallenge

But she is not stopping, no! She continues to serve in these #OreoDunkChallenge videos. She recorded several videos of her dunking an Oreo in a glass of milk whole showing off her other talents. Yep you heard it right, she can truly do it all, at the same time!:tony:

- Perfect Pitch Dunk:

We all know she is an incredible vocalist but can she sing AND dunk Oreos are the same time? The answer is: yes!

- Star Treatment Dunk:

Here's Legend X showing off her amazing looks while dunking Oreos...🤤 If only I was straight.

- Musical Milk Dunk

and just like that, she created a whole NEW song on the spot by using a spoon and some milk glasses! a hit that got away tbh.

- Harmony Dunk

In this video decided to film not one but THREE different videos, combine them together and create a whole choir doing a flawless melody. Enjoy that cookie X, well deserved:heart:

- Got Your Back Dunk

So at this moment you're thinking "can she come up with something else? we know you can sing!" well, your wish is this genie in a bottles command. Watch and be amazed by Xtina's ability to throw an Oreo in a fresh glass of milk WITHOUT looking:nooo:

- Staring Contest Dunk

Last but certainly not least, the staring contest dunk! All she has to do to deserve another cookie is simply win. Will she... duh!🤣 a true fighter! Enjoy another well deserved cookie, legend.

Okay that's it for today... a gay can only handle this much iconicness.

Now that you've watched them all it's time to VOTE for your personal favourite Oreo commercial! Let the best commercial win xoxo

ezgif-7-2d4bc6d0d2f8.thumb.gif.c9a889f97
(Disclaimer: I had this avi way before gaga announced this partnership and the original footage is taken 7 years ago. I'm not a trend follower, but a trendsetter)

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian

We have a bright future ahead of us! Enjoy the ride Little Monsters. Paws up:pawsup:

EoKfut_VkAc2FC0?format=jpg&name=900x900

A305-C9-A2-F3-DF-40-B2-A761-57-A2-C50-FC

Davian
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Repent :ally:

Fadga:heart:

3 minutes ago, Davian said:

ezgif-7-2d4bc6d0d2f8.thumb.gif.c9a889f97

The way you single-handedly ended every insider with that avi, without any of us knowing...

OT: Harmony Dunk :ally:

Davian
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

The way you single-handedly ended every insider with that avi, without any of us knowing...

OT: Harmony Dunk :ally:

Right? I've been hinting for months but instead everybody is looking at Mr S ffs

and taste!! Harmony Dunk is iconic

Davian
Just now, JOSHMATICA said:

Gaga won't do this! She just has her own cookie, you know.. Tricon things!

Visual serves with interesting concepts >>>>> 

Xtina won this round, sorry:heart:

Reject False Icons

Xtina won, only the voice could go global with the Oreo campaign, and the flawless commercials, she won :tony:

i love your humor Davian :sharon: btw what are you saying in your avi gif?

Davian
4 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Xtina won, only the voice could go global with the Oreo campaign, and the flawless commercials, she won :tony:

i love your humor Davian :sharon: btw what are you saying in your avi gif?

Nnnnn glad you liked it:billie: maybe it was worth the hour of work afterall😳 just maybe...

This gif is from an old traveling vlog I made as a kid and this was at a candy store on the airport. I said (translated from Dutch): “this is literally... heaven! *awkward smile*”

Davian

Y’all suck for letting this flop:heart:

StrawberryBlond

I'd only ever seen the first one and maybe the pitch perfect one, I had no idea she did all these extra ones. My favourite is probably the Star Treatment one as it's so ridiculously random and makes no sense! I sincerely hope Gaga doesn't do anything this cringey with her endorsement. I really want to know exactly how you can dunk a cookie in milk multiple ways in this "dunk challenge" and if anyone had so little of a life that they actually uploaded an entry. It's one of these competitions I always glaze over and assume someone else does that kinda nonsense but what if no one actually did?

Archived