1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

I don't know how to design that much so don't judge,  just for laughs  :vegas:

LAST.jpg 

CONFERENCE.jpg 

OTRA.jpg 

Please, make more with "countdown for your life" and "today is the day" 

Guest Messy vers
18 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Inb4 LG7 is called Afentis, and the lead single is Volantis. 

I always thought afentis is = "a" + fenty + s (plural), like few fenty cosmetics :billie:

Chromatican
1 minute ago, Messy vers said:

I always thought afentis is = "a" + fenty + s (plural), like few fenty cosmetics :billie:

It’s an anagram for Stefani. 

warhol killer
10 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

I don't know how to design that much so don't judge,  just for laughs  :vegas:

LAST.jpg 

CONFERENCE.jpg 

OTRA.jpg 

the f*cking video conference one :toofunny:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Kadikaado
5 hours ago, Where is LG7 said:

P.S.

If only I'd get a dollar for every "Closed this Thread" and "Ya'll are still here" comment...

Then I would pay for a MV myself

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

why Jan 31st.?
chr-1.gif

Isn’t that the performance day for black pink?

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Isn’t that the performance day for black pink?

Yeah and it's coming while show 

numb the flame

today I was messaging my mother and we were talking about Gaga and I mentioned how last year was a little disappointing to which my mother replied "Oh that's because she hasn't done very much recently" I told her that "she released a whole album in May of 2020" my mother responded with "did she?" :cryga: I then mentioned how after SL was released, Gaga postponed Chromatica and raised $127 million USD for covid relief :vegas:. After ROM and Chromatica was released, Gaga gave her social media platforms over to BLM organisations. Yanno how parents brag about how good their children grades are? Yeah I bragged about Gaga's philanthropy. 

Kadikaado

So I think a shirt "you guys still here?" would be amazing, withthe image would be extra nice.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Chromatican
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

today I was messaging my mother and we were talking about Gaga and I mentioned how last year was a little disappointing to which my mother replied "Oh that's because she hasn't done very much recently" I told her that "she released a whole album in May of 2020" my mother responded with "did she?" :cryga: I then mentioned how after SL was released, Gaga postponed Chromatica and raised $127 million USD for covid relief :vegas:. After ROM and Chromatica was released, Gaga gave her social media platforms over to BLM organisations. Yanno how parents brag about how good their children grades are? Yeah I bragged about Gaga's philanthropy. 

This is the thing though. Gaga hasn’t “done nothing” in the last year. She has just been more focused on larger societal issues like Covid, BLM, campaigning for Biden etc. That’s always been key to Gaga’s brand. And the United States in particular is the most divided and tumultuous it has been in decades, and the most during Gaga’s lifetime with thousands dying everyday of Covid. I am giving her a pass on lack of promo. 

numb the flame
Just now, Chromatican said:

This is the thing though. Gaga hasn’t “done nothing” in the last year. She has just been more focused on larger societal issues like Covid, BLM, campaigning for Biden etc. That’s always been key to Gaga’s brand. And the United States in particular is the most divided and tumultuous it has been in decades, and the most during Gaga’s lifetime with thousands dying everyday of Covid. I am giving her a pass on lack of promo. 

Honestly, I'm not mad at "lack of promo" idgaf about the charts as I like seeing her perform because it brings her art to life. It is her silence that frustrates me the most because I care about her. However, this whole "release content and go into hiding, release content and go into hiding" strategy they've got going on really isn't working. All I ask from Gaga is a little communication in between her paid posts and philanthropy, even if it was a statement from Bobby that said she's doing okay but is working on different issues unrelated to Chromatica would be appreciated. Just lets know what's going on behind the scenes and I beg of her team to stop teasing if there will be end product (Babylon HL, Sophie tracks, SC)

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived