Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madam Margolyes
1 hour ago, Jollibee said:

Miss @afentis suddenly disappeared in Chromatica! She was abducted by an alien! 

Not just her, the whole planet is empty :toofunny:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR9buGXCzcClTy-0RhFRG

Omar Vela

We have to admit that the era it's over... the only thing left is the announcement of TCB getting cancelled...

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Omar Vela said:

We have to admit that the era it's over... the only thing left is the announcement of TCB getting cancelled...

But Babylon Hooker didn't lie, he said she shot something at the end of November I believe, or at the beginning of December, I don't remember now. 

Jollibee
18 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Not just her, the whole planet is empty :toofunny:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR9buGXCzcClTy-0RhFRG

Chromatica is now a ghost planet! :selena:

Omar Vela
4 minutes ago, Little99 said:

But Babylon Hooker didn't lie, he said she shot something at the end of November I believe, or at the beginning of December, I don't remember now. 

that doesn't mean anything, she is pretty known for not releasing thing that she already finished. She gets on her temper tantrums every era and cancel everything (since TEOG she is used to do things like that). 

She doesn't care about the album anymore, the tour isn't gonna happen and we have to wait to the next era (if there's one soon)

HookerOnAChurch
1 minute ago, Omar Vela said:

that doesn't mean anything, she is pretty known for not releasing thing that she already finished. She gets on her temper tantrums every era and cancel everything (since TEOG she is used to do things like that). 

She doesn't care about the album anymore, the tour isn't gonna happen and we have to wait to the next era (if there's one soon)

You're right. I think it's time to be realistic. RIP Chromatica 

music video rip GIF by Lady Gaga

Karen Smith
3 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

I don't think she shot mv and doesn't release it. It takes a lot of budget, would her label let it? 

Karen Smith
7 minutes ago, Cyber Babylon said:

Guys, Let's trend #RipChromatica# on Twitter!:bon:

May you please don't make me feel even worse? 

Genuine Guy 09
13 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

I still believe stefani eaahhh afentis, I mean, because he/she/it was right about the 911 video. HavenÂŽt you seen what he/she/it posted 10 days before the video came out? :triggered:

Literally everyone started saying the same things at the same time, I believe it was BH himself who said desert... and:

The video didn't have her past involved 

Where were the psychedelic colours bar 1 outfit? 

She didn't fight herself 

Also Afentis also tried to lie and say Donatella was a scrapped third ARTPOP single - that's totally untrue. He's a fraud and we all need to think he is until something concrete actually happens. Insiders doing 5 paragraphs telling us how Gaga feels don't exist lol 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

OhHenny2020
6 hours ago, Where is LG7 said:

reserving a little hope or sourclownery for any SC related announcements from Gaga and her team on Jan 21/22, 2021 :huntyga:

and also the whole week after the inauguration..

animation loop GIF by davestrick

Little monsters thinking something is possibly coming after a civil war

flavor of love wtf GIF

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Little monsters thinking something is possibly coming after a civil war

flavor of love wtf GIF

So what...the world is not a happy place from 1 year,we should accept that and make things work

Rudeness pushed @afentis away, and rudeness spends hours and days constantly questioning what everybody has to say in a forum. Who's the one who needs to take a break?

tenor.gif?itemid=16846599

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived