rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

when is the blackpink Show? 

31st January

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga is bisexual therefore the remix will not just be of her with Ariana, but with Michael as well. The lyrics will be about pulling a 34+35 and eating the Chromatica OREOs off the bodies between the three!

Karen Smith
3 minutes ago, Werk said:

Gaga is bisexual therefore the remix will not just be of her with Ariana, but with Michael as well. The lyrics will be about pulling a 34+35 and eating the Chromatica OREOs off the bodies between the three!

Omg plz I want see Michael at 69

ShayCristoforo

So why is this thread still trending? What is happening ladies? 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

franminervini
Just now, ShayCristoforo said:

So why is this thread still trending? What is happening ladies? 

We reached 300 pages of meltdowns 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

ShayCristoforo
Just now, franminervini said:

We reached 300 pages of meltdowns 

At this point, it's just Stale Candy.. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Mother of Puppies

I still believe stefani eaahhh afentis, I mean, because he/she/it was right about the 911 video. Haven´t you seen what he/she/it posted 10 days before the video came out? :triggered:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, ghs said:

The way you guys are still defending him LOL

lol, i'm not. i really don't care about what comes. i'm just telling you the truth. don't jump to conclusions.

she/her

Moonlight on Water

Some of you are ****ing nasty. Get your **** together and stop being rude to people. That's why no one will tell you **** anymore, because of you rude ****s. WP me, idc. Needs to be said. Not saying everyone here is rude but some people are damn nasty.

she/her

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Cookies said:

Some of you are ****ing nasty. Get your **** together and stop being rude to people. That's why no one will tell you **** anymore, because of you rude ****s. WP me, idc. Needs to be said. Not saying everyone here is rude but some people are damn nasty.

Spill..

The era is not over... i know Gaga wont leave it like this... she's not like that. I think that most of us know now that she and the label is just waiting for the political events to subside..or to reword, right timing (whatever that means for them). She may even leak stuff when she is pissed so to please fans but i feel that she shares the same judgment/sentiment as the label. Many people depend on this project, its business. Also pandemic, so they wants things slowly but surely, to hit their target revenue. We can think of many reasons why or why not, but in my opinion that is really it it. Gaga always end an era with a tour, so it can be a virtual one after Gucci. They can even release something during Gucci era... Just like us, she waits too. Imagine their team having daily meetings, and Gaga is always asking "so do we do something now?". Maybe she is tired waiting as well, look at her just lying down announcing the Oreo cookies :laughga:

So on with the thread :whitney:

franminervini

Well at least they have fixed her Twitter bio and now it shows the link properly... that's something right? :laughga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Kadikaado

The delulu is gonna deluly delulu deluling. Does this count as tease? As promo? If so @Afentis is still on the run...

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived