rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flawless

I was trying not to get hyped up but its getting impossible :fail: please be true

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Jose P

Y’all, regardless of whether you believe BabylonHooker or not, the teasing from her team is way too obvious at this point. It’s pretty much 99% confirmed, or we’re the most unlucky fanbase ever.

First it was SFA, then Alice and now Sour Candy :ladyhaha: :billie: :fan: ok hons

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

This song is such a bop. My soul is happy to have a 911 MV. Anything else from chromatica is a treat. Hoping for Babylon too. It’s so epic.

1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

I can already see the meltdowns if Gaga and blackpink aren’t actually together on the video :bear:

well Selena didn't get any close to them either on Ice Cream and it still managed to grab some views and be a cute video
I think that could work for SC as well, if not much better, just cause you know..
it's Gaga

JusKeepBreathin

I think it's pretty f_cking funny that two of the three tracks I didn't put into my Chromatica playlist when the album came out are now sorta singles, 911 and Sour Candy. Mtv Awards 2019 Whatever GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• FATCAT locked and unlocked this topic
  • FATCAT locked this topic

Archived