Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

popatemyshart
1 minute ago, BABYL0N said:

Why are they all tripping what is going on I feel like if the SC rumor is real it will be an Illuminati signed deal...

Take a bite take a bite

Of my green creme

S-sandwich cookie

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As weird as it seems, I love the idea to promote a cookie in the commercial with a track saying “take a bite take a bite”. Looks like a pure genius ad idea.

And I don’t think that means the video music has to be Oreo related. They could just sign to use the single for their promo commercial. 

who knows, the way she could easily scrap everything before it sees the light of day :laughga:

jimmytimestep

so like where can i buy these cookies

and then where can i get them hermetically sealed so they live forever and take them to gaga to sign

on that day that i meet her

someday

cookie monster GIF

2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Istg if Sour Candy doesn’t get a music video with Blackpink I’m suing GagaDaily for allowing these rumor threads. 

I am with You. I Need This To Happen. :pawsup::pray: I need a Sour Candy video, Oreo deal or no. I will accept it as an Oreo package, at this point. I don't care, just need it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Where is LG7

the way nichola's dog is named oreo and he captioned "take a bite take a bite" of the pupp along with the chromatica pillow last month :bradley::bear:

EoQ4jnBWEAIcqKV?format=jpg&name=large

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Where is LG7 said:

the way nichola's dog is named oreo and he captioned "take a bite take a bite" of the pupp along with the chromatica pillow last month :bradley::bear:

EoQ4jnBWEAIcqKV?format=jpg&name=large

Her whole team is teasing SC, we have a remix on Friday for 911 and the SL remix was released a week before ROM, the insiders are saying a video is upon us, I can’t take it :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

vyniildisk
3 hours ago, GreenDiamond said:

this is what I expect for SC MV

BVia6hG0lojZJ9_1068lo2Rs4vvqGyjyea4Nu1LOraWHdp81lkHcK2xHlCfJYUAlZ7XidGTyuMme4qnMchristina-aguilera-latex-halloween-b.jpgBlack-latex-catsuit-with-Vertical-breast

If this was 1982 maybe but not

Where is LG7

also, after richys now deleted story of a fan suspecting SC mv

he posted this.... Coincidence? I think not

EoRsxm_VgAA-Hoc?format=jpg&name=large

cookie for ur thots

Where is LG7
17 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Her whole team is teasing SC, we have a remix on Friday for 911 and the SL remix was released a week before ROM, the insiders are saying a video is upon us, I can’t take it :giveup:

yas... the way nichola liked my comment regarding sour candy mv :bradley:

the stars have aligned

Queen Gloria

And she didn't think to partner with Sour Patch Kids?.. Are they gonna be sour Oreos? 

Spoiler

:green:

Luke78619

I can already see the meltdowns if Gaga and blackpink aren’t actually together on the video :bear:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• FATCAT locked and unlocked this topic
  • FATCAT locked this topic

Archived