Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

I'm pretty sure we will get SC music video and she will start promo again after the Biden inauguration...and why should Chromatica era end if she´s filming the movie? She did the same during Joanne and ASIB... I don´t see a problem there tbh.

But then she got exhaustion from being overworked and had to cancel her tour, so she has to be more careful now :ohno:

That's not to say I think the era is over, but I do think she much rather have performances with live audience/fans rather than virtual so I think she was holding out for that hoping it could happen, but now it's time for the movie they're probably looking into virtual possibilities

Anyways I still believe SC coming end of january :legend:

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GenericPhag
2 hours ago, JustTea said:

I refuse to believe they would film something and not release it at all. I believe they are just waiting for the right moment now (probably that BP virtual concert). They can still air Oreo ads with Sour Candy when they drop the video and make it big, that's a huge opportunity. :pray:

Tea. Yeah, Gaga has a history of scrapping things, but something like this has to be released at some point. It's pretty high profile, more than likely expensive, and it involves another artist. I doubt her label would even let her scrap it unless it was a DWUW situation where it has to be scrapped. It's just a waiting game at this point. 

Judas Oyster

Passing thru only to say I'm tired of this thread being trending distracting topic and wasting a spot for a better thread

I mean how long will you keep waiting?

Linus Gaga

@numb the flame @NickyPuppy @Chromatican Yes, performance without audience is not a new thing and im surprise such big star like GAGA haven't done her own virtual concert yet, especially she have done something like petGa, enigma, artrave, ipod glasses, all these tech stuffs.

i would also just love a simple live performance like this 

Hit me a message and say hi !

ARTPOP BALL
1 hour ago, afentis said:

Less than two weeks

Hope it's true... OMG I'm so hyped :ladyhaha:

I'm addicted to delusion

Just a thought...

A few days after the patriotic SuperBowl, we had a surprise John Wayne MV.

A few days after the patriotic Inauguration performance, we will have surprise Sour Candy MV (?)

Coincidence? We will see :ally: 

Where is LG7
16 minutes ago, julz said:

few days after the patriotic SuperBowl, we had a surprise John Wayne MV.

A few days after the patriotic Inauguration performance, we will have surprise Sour Candy MV (?)

Coincidence? We will see  :ally:

will SC also have the same fate as JW?

We will see  :ally: :ally:

Linus Gaga
29 minutes ago, Where is LG7 said:

Imagine SC music video first day/week views will definitely surpass all views of JW 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Animal Claws
44 minutes ago, Where is LG7 said:

Probably yes, i don't see any songs on Chromatica being singles at this point. 

If there's indeed a MV for Sour Candy, it may be released as a single in Asia.

However, we will get more streams and much more views

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived