Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

I’d be willing to wait until 2022 for the concert, I know it’ll be sick so it’s worth waiting for 😌

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Has anything interesting happened? :selena: 

I see that this thread is active, but what are y'all doing in here? :selena: 

🃏🖤👹

franminervini
2 hours ago, Reality said:

Has anything interesting happened? :selena: 

I see that this thread is active, but what are y'all doing in here? :selena: 

clowning sis, come and join us :trollga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

thehanyo
3 hours ago, Smarticle said:

i found it off twitter, credits to him :ladyhaha:

The only good thing to come out of that Chromatica x Nylon livestream were those backgrounds they gave us. There are more!

7.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

Chromatican

I still think SOMETHING is coming by the end of the month. Does anyone know when the Dom Perignon stuff drops? :madge:

Luke78619

I don’t think ChromaticaTV was ever a proper thing, like content wise. I think we theorised about what it could be and insiders also used it in their claims to give theory “tea” some credibility in case it was ever a thing

ChromaticaTV just looks like something used to promote the tracks, like the weather forecast or the MTV performance, just a cute way of saying that it’s being broadcasted from Chromatica to your television, nothing more 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Chromatican

Honestly it's a really good thing that this album was full of bops, and the visuals were on point. :madge:

Linus Gaga
7 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

ChromaticaTV just looks like something used to promote the tracks, like the weather forecast or the MTV performance, just a cute way of saying that it’s being broadcasted from Chromatica to your television, nothing more 

this.

and those insta videos we got is Chromatica TV

Hit me a message and say hi !

37 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I don’t think ChromaticaTV was ever a proper thing, like content wise. I think we theorised about what it could be and insiders also used it in their claims to give theory “tea” some credibility in case it was ever a thing

There was a website set up for it and a lot was found in the coding including the live “event”. Also, on the Billboard interview Bobby said they were planning to organize a livestream but COVID restrictions in LA put a stop to that and they couldn’t work around it...why they didn’t try to make it work after the VMAs is still a mystery to me. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ713gRW38vyU0fSoJzFsQ

Linus Gaga
7 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

The fact that I can see the music video for Sour Candy in my head so clearly. :bradley:

i saw something like this, with pigtail and holding a bowl of sour candies

tumblr_ppfzzq7CGs1vyh6xgo2_500.gif

Hit me a message and say hi !

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived