rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
franminervini

This is just boring... c'mon Gaga do something...

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Patriziaa Reggiani

300th page, next milestone 600 pages titled SOUR CANDY COMING REALLY SOON :huntyga:

I will not watch House of Gucci

Mother of Puppies

ok... so to pass the time until the video is coming ( prolly in 2035 ) let´s all describe what we think the video will look like...

I think the whole video will (hopefully) be super extra sexy, because y´know when she sings "take a bite, take a bite, urghhh, so sour candy." she moans in between... :mark:

So I hope we will get sexy visuals with cool & tight leather outfits with fairy ears and she will be flying all over the place rubbing candies against her body moaning... and of course with great dance moves.

lady gaga dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live illustration love GIF by LINDA VAN BRUGGEN

ok and this is how I imagine her hair to be, but lavendar. It´s just what I have in mind when I listen to SC .. idk why :enigma:

Foto-13-01-21-18-54-00.jpg

Foto-13-01-21-18-53-38.jpg

What about you? What do u think the video will be like? Story line? Visuals? Outfit? Hair? Dancing?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Luke78619

IMAGINE if Gaga just randomly tweeted

”well done on getting to 300 pages guys, what a journey, but now the journey must come to an end 💕⚔️

:air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

”well done on getting to 300 pages guys, what a journey, but now the journey must come to an end 💕⚔️

That’s extremely homophobic 

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, NickyPuppy said:

ok... so to pass the time until the video is coming ( prolly in 2035 ) let´s all describe what we think the video will look like...

I think the whole video will (hopefully) be super extra sexy, because y´know when she sings "take a bite, take a bite, urghhh, so sour candy." she moans in between... :mark:

So I hope we will get sexy visuals with cool & tight leather outfits with fairy ears and she will be flying all over the place rubbing candies against her body moaning... and of course with great dance moves.

lady gaga dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live

ok and this is how I imagine her hair to be, but lavendar. It´s just what I have in mind when I listen to SC .. idk why :enigma:

Foto-13-01-21-18-54-00.jpg

Foto-13-01-21-18-53-38.jpg

What about you? What do u think the video will be like? Story line? Visuals? Outfit? Hair? Dancing?

I had some fantasy about that, but that have changed. Now I think about pocahontas fantasy and about some Chinese green dragon mythical fantasy in the Asian jungle. 

franminervini
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

To be honest it would be such a relief lol. I just want to know if we should keep expecting things or not anymore... 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Stupid Oreo
2 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I would eat my own sh*t and post the vid it on here :air:

Spoiler

gaga if you are reading this , i was kiddingn gurl :huntyga:

Karen Smith
Just now, Stupid Oreo said:

I would eat my own sh*t and post the vid it on here :air:

Hide contents

gaga if you are reading this , i was kiddingn gurl :huntyga:

Do it now, just to make us fun

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived