💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Someone willing to trade me a Black Friday Applause Vinyl for a Mexican B.T.W. Singles Remix or a Deluxe mexican ARTPOP, or my soul, I don't know I'm desperate   :ohno:

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

DimitriLGCollector

I really hope that Interscope won't suck and they will released DWYW as a physical single ... 

ohsnapitszach

Disc no. 2 is beautiful   i want that so badly http://www.mygagagraphy.com/2013/07/the-fame-monster-east-europe-deluxe.html

The Russion TFM Deluxe is FAKE. 100%. Sorry guys. Most russian imports are

NEW CD's :)

TFM - Deluxe Edition brunette cover ( Russia )

ARTPOP -Deluxe Edition EU

Applause - Thailand Single 

1456760_613041205422222_657775030_n.jpg

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

I really  want the Applause vinyl, i doubt my record store will have any. Plus I have school Friday. :(

I got the canadian 2 disc foil ARTPOP, and glamour mag recently. I wanted to get the T-shirt box but a) it was overpriced and b) the shirt was a girls small :rip:

Edited by Pluto
anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

The Russion TFM Deluxe is FAKE. 100%. Sorry guys. Most russian imports are

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Um, its actually not...

So at the end, the NON-FOIL cover is more RARE than the FOIL one, I was right :)

At the moment, the Non-Foil editions are rarer because they havent completely sold out of the Foil editions, when all countries sell out of the Foil editions in the next few months and into next year, then they will be rarer because they wont be produced anymore :)

Paper Planes

That "Russian misprint" definitely does not look real. The bizarre color scheme on the second disc and the silver disc label streak around the inner circle of the discs make me really think it's fake. Furthermore, if the printing press was set up to print digipak covers, the cover would be more stretched out; the width of the Fame Monster logo does not match the width of the logo on the digipak whatsoever. And even if it is true that the printer was set up to print digipaks out, there would still be no reason for the messy blue and pink color scheme. It definitely seems fake to me.

delete it fat

UM. ITS FAKE. Lmao why would u believe thats real? Im 110% sure its fake. Lol trust me

Look, I used to think ti was fake too and up until today I still believed it was, but hearing trusted collectors on here with a lot of knowledge of collecting say that it was real, changed my mind. I still had suspicions about it being fake because of the cover, and second disc, but since the inner rim of the disc has the Universal logo etc in it, it basically confirms it is a false/mis-print, but still an official release with a cut number of production.

ohsnapitszach

Look, I used to think ti was fake too and up until today I still believed it was, but hearing trusted collectors on here with a lot of knowledge of collecting say that it was real, changed my mind. I still had suspicions about it being fake because of the cover, and second disc, but since the inner rim of the disc has the Universal logo etc in it, it basically confirms it is a false/mis-print, but still an official release with a cut number of production.

It's so easy for a factory or person to make a fake cd. the 2nd disc and the cover give it away, plus ive never seen it before. its so fake. it's not real Just cuz there are logos on it doesn;t mean its real. Its completely fake. I promise

The story about them messing up jewel case and digipak is bullsheiße

Edited by ohsnapitszach

It's so easy for a factory or person to make a fake cd. the 2nd disc and the cover give it away, plus ive never seen it before. its so fake. it's not real Just cuz there are logos on it doesn;t mean its real. Its completely fake. I promise

The story about them messing up jewel case and digipak is bullsheiße

Okay, Im not really sure who I believe, I mean it looks so fake, but with collectors claiming its real, its hard to tell, I had a really big hunch its fake but with people saying it real it just changes my mind, so i think I'll go with what you said, but I dont understand why someone would make up a story about messing up the printing...

Edited by MoichoiloiGagaFan

Paper Planes

Okay, Im not really sure who I believe, I mean it looks so fake, but with collectors claiming its real, its hard to tell, I had a really big hunch its fake but with people saying it real it just changes my mind, so i think I'll go with what you said, but I dont understand why someone would make up a story about messing up the printing...

Not all of the items that some collectors claim to be real actually are legit. I think GagaFrontRow.net has the most accurate catalog as of right now.

delete it fat

Not all of the items that some collectors claim to be real actually are legit. I think GagaFrontRow.net has the most accurate catalog as of right now.

Exactly. I mean, what reason would there be for the text on the disc to be blue and pink? It's just so random

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

GagaFrontRow has that "Russian" release and they say its real though ahaha