💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Do you guys think we'll get a physical remix EP for Applause?

I hope so! But I don't know. We could get a "made to order" version from Amazon, like what they did with Judas.

A mexican edition of "Applause" will be release on October 1st here in Mexico (not import), maybe is the Remix EP or just a regular edition with 2 songs, I'll let you know when I get it.

Edited by jackoajl
My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

drinkmytears

Vinyls at target??? Where do you live? I work at Target, and my store has never sold vinyls :( That's so cool!

Also, I have to announce that I've decided not to sell my collection just yet. I went home to take pictures and realized I just wasn't ready :cry: I feel bad because I was in the process of making deals for them, but I just couldn't follow through with it.

Just outside Seattle! They always have some Beatles vinyls but Gaga was rare

Just outside Seattle! They always have some Beatles vinyls but Gaga was rare

Mine sold Beatles for about 2 weeks, then that ended. That's so cool!

A mexican edition of "Applause" will be release on October 1st here in Mexico (not import), maybe is the Remix EP or just a regular edition with 2 songs, I'll let you know when I get it.

if its an mexican edition, could i buy one from you?

xxx

MrGermanotta

yeah, i ordered one two days ago but the item got deleted. My order is marked as "Open" so there is hope :)

Hey guys! I decided I want to get back into collecting for this era, and I was wondering...what all have we got Applause-wise?

Everyone is asking this question and tbh all you have to do is go back a few pages.......

Everyone is asking this question and tbh all you have to do is go back a few pages.......

its waaaaay back tbh.

idk, maybe its me, but the OP should be updated regularly.

00026 † 10000

Finally bought the Born This Way USB, only two years to late. Now the only thing on my wishlist is the 3-Way promo CD. But that one is hard to find and when it pops up it's too expensive.  :spin: