💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

Well I will get surely the super deluxe edition of the fame monster. I would like to buy the fame USB also but who will sell it it's so rare!

It comes on ebay every so often :) According to another collector there are fakes around, i dont know anything about these but keep a look out for fakes, mainly i wouldnt trust the seller 'gevsgarage' on ebay simply because he has sold so many of them, although his could be real, i dont know tbh lol

We know for sure there was a short production of 'unauthorized' ones made because i interviewed the person who designed it for college work and that was a piece of info she gave me, this 'unauthorised' ones where quickly stopped by the record company. o there arent many of them and the difference cant be seen as they come from the same factory, so for all intensive purposes they might as well be real :)

But just be cautious of where you get one :hug:

Edited by LORD GAGA

It comes on ebay every so often :) According to another collector there are fakes around, i dont know anything about these but keep a look out for fakes, mainly i wouldnt trust the seller 'gevsgarage' on ebay simply because he has sold so many of them, although his could be real, i dont know tbh lol

We know for sure there was a short production of 'unauthorized' ones made because i interviewed the person who designed it for college work and that was a piece of info she gave me, this 'unauthorised' ones where quickly stopped by the record company. o there arent many of them and the difference cant be seen as they come from the same factory, so for all intensive purposes they might as well be real :)

But just be cautious of where you get one :hug:

There isn't anything that is different between fake USB and the real one? :hug:

LORD GAGA

There isn't anything that is different between fake USB and the real one? :hug:

Between the ones from the Australian store and the unauthorized ones they made after they where told to stop production? yep, no difference. According to the designer of them they made the first run they sold out but there where problems with the design ( the font is wrong on the front and the logo's are displaced on the back) hence why they cancelled production after the first run (which is why they are so rare) the company who made them made some after they where told to stop and that is why there are 'unauthorized' versions of it, but they have no difference to the original batch, i personally wouldnt want one that they made unauthorized, luckily i bought mine from the aussie store upon release. But of you dont mind then any would probably do as they are all the same and still the rarest Lady GaGa collectable imo :)

lauramonster

hey I'm selling some CDs on ebay:

*Just Dance UK single

*Poker face CD single

*Paparazzi french cardsleeve

Here are the listings :)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/laura2220/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

drinkmytears

Okay so in may I'm starting a collection and I have a maximum amount to pay is around 550 $

What do you think should I buy? I live in Dubai so there is nothing like singles and vinyls so everything I'll buy will come from amazon and eBay. I was thinking of buying Lovegame the remixes German edition, born this way USB, the fame monster USB, the super deluxe edition of the fame monster and lady gaga x terry Richardson book. I am thinking of buying some vinyls. Any ideas of other things?

You need some essentials first. The GagaxTerry book isn't rare. Its an essential. Make sure you get some vinyl, some posters, books, shirts, etc, then worry about rare collectibles IMO.

Pussy Wagon

You need some essentials first. The GagaxTerry book isn't rare. Its an essential. Make sure you get some vinyl, some posters, books, shirts, etc, then worry about rare collectibles IMO.

I agree, but if you have a large sum of money, it might be a good idea to invest in a super rare item eg. The Fame USB or Just Dance pink vinyl. But it's up to you :)

LORD GAGA

LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!rZUMM.jpg

And these are the FAME stickers I was talking about before

9lkDM.jpg

:worship:

:woot:

:clap:

Beautiful birthday presents! Enjoy! :)

drinkmytears

9lkDM.jpg

I have mine but its boxed...

9lkDM.jpg

Omg! Where did you buy that Boxset from??? C:

LORD GAGA

Anyone know what these FAME stickers are? Apparently they are a gift when you buy a giftset in store?

According to the chemist i got my fame stuff from, the stickers where just to decorate the shop, their store put them in their windows :D

According to the chemist i got my fame stuff from, the stickers where just to decorate the shop, their store put them in their windows :D

25zm0so.jpg