💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Lisa Anderson Gaga

So... I thought I managed a steal. I got a TFM USB for $40 USD. I was actually concerned it might be fake since it was such a good price. Does it look fake to anyone?

aHIgh.jpg

e8rUU.jpg

Now the slight problem I have is it's still sealed, but the seal is like tight so it's kind of bending it. Do you think I should remove from the seal? Or will it be okay?

JB Hifi is the biggest music retailer in Australia, so you've gor yourself the genuine item!

They seal all of their items in a thick plastic film, which is a pain because they sometimes damage the items. It's up to you if you want to remove it, it sounds like it may be a good idea though as you mentioned it's bending.

Edited by Lisa Anderson Gaga
  • Like 1

PrincessDieHard

It wont do any damage, but taking off it wont decrease its value a lot either, that is a seal put on by the store it came from anyway, the ones from gagas online store come in a resealable clear bag thing, not vacuum packed like this one, it just means the store took them out of the bags and vacuum packed them instead thats all, many record shops do it :)

Ahhh okay! I just don't want it to get damaged. I think it'll be fine though.

LORD GAGA

Ahhh okay! I just don't want it to get damaged. I think it'll be fine though.

Yeah once its sealed it wont get any tighter so it should be ok :)

Now the slight problem I have is it's still sealed, but the seal is like tight so it's kind of bending it. Do you think I should remove from the seal? Or will it be okay?

Definitely real. I'd say take it out and enjoy it because I don't think that USB is going to be worth a lot of money any day, there's way too many floating around, unlike TF USB.

drinkmytears

So... I thought I managed a steal. I got a TFM USB for $40 USD. I was actually concerned it might be fake since it was such a good price. Does it look fake to anyone?

aHIgh.jpg

e8rUU.jpg

Not a good deal its on Gaga's webstore for 30 bucks.

Just got home.. saw my Alejandro 7" vinyl was not where it usually is on ym shelf and I couldnt find it, I asked my mum and she said she didnt know either, then i found it on the floor... the bottom of the plastic is split and same with the side :'( should I buy a new one?

drinkmytears

Just got home.. saw my Alejandro 7" vinyl was not where it usually is on ym shelf and I couldnt find it, I asked my mum and she said she didnt know either, then i found it on the floor... the bottom of the plastic is split and same with the side :'( should I buy a new one?

Nah. As long as the sticker and vinyl are fine who cares about the plastic?

Only the promos are 'rare' to my knowledge :)

For the 7" ones up to the end of the fame monster dont pay more then £6 each imo, for the btw era ones they can go up to about £10 - £15 :)

The 12" singles from the fame are really reasonable usually, about £8 - £18

The 12" double vinyl albums are a bit more expensive at usually about £15-£25

There is a BTW deluxe numbered couture vinyl set (its amazing all all 12" picture discs) which ranges from £150 - £200

As for the promos of the vinyls -

It depends on what the pricint is like at the time really -

The just dance german pink promo vinyl is about £150 - £200 usually

The just dance german blue sleeve vinyl is about £100 - £150

Just dance Italian full picture sleeve vinyl ranges from £70 - £100 usually (not promo)

Paparazzi italian vinyl is about £100 (not promo)

There are some promo vinyls that are cheap though -

Just dance US 12" promo you can get for about £7

Wale chillin ft lady gaga 12" promo you can get for about £10 :)

Hope this helped :D

OMG THIS!!

The sound from vinyls is divine.... Born this way through a vinyl player is superb, when you have earphones in its like you have an orchestra around you lol

Thank you LG :hug:

I found BTW VINYL 12 picture disc for 7$ is that a reasonable price?

Okay so in may I'm starting a collection and I have a maximum amount to pay is around 550 $

What do you think should I buy? I live in Dubai so there is nothing like singles and vinyls so everything I'll buy will come from amazon and eBay. I was thinking of buying Lovegame the remixes German edition, born this way USB, the fame monster USB, the super deluxe edition of the fame monster and lady gaga x terry Richardson book. I am thinking of buying some vinyls. Any ideas of other things?

LORD GAGA

Thank you LG :hug:

I found BTW VINYL 12 picture disc for 7$ is that a reasonable price?

ONLY $7?? That's excellent!! :) Is it the record store day special edition or the limited edition one? they are both nearly identical except one is limited to 5,000 and is a slightly different tint of colour :)

LORD GAGA

Okay so in may I'm starting a collection and I have a maximum amount to pay is around 550 $

What do you think should I buy? I live in Dubai so there is nothing like singles and vinyls so everything I'll buy will come from amazon and eBay. I was thinking of buying Lovegame the remixes German edition, born this way USB, the fame monster USB, the super deluxe edition of the fame monster and lady gaga x terry Richardson book. I am thinking of buying some vinyls. Any ideas of other things?

I would buy a big rarity if i where you since you have $550 maybe the fame usb or something? but check for the best price on it make sure you get a good deal. Or maybe the just dance pink vinyl? or the super deluxe fame monster or the collector vinyl btw set :) Its up to you really, whatever items you like most tbh

I would buy a big rarity if i where you since you have $550 maybe the fame usb or something? but check for the best price on it make sure you get a good deal. Or maybe the just dance pink vinyl? or the super deluxe fame monster or the collector vinyl btw set :) Its up to you really, whatever items you like most tbh

Well I will get surely the super deluxe edition of the fame monster. I would like to buy the fame USB also but who will sell it it's so rare!